🎃Bonus Chapter: Halloween Special🎃

In celebration of spooptober 👻
Will contain traditions like pumpkins and trick or treating 🍬

*****

Also idk if y'all liked the town music I put in before but I'm adding it again since it helped me write so enjoy 😂

*****

"Katsuki! Can we go to my home kingdom for the day!?"

"Why the fuck would we need to SweetCheeks?" Bakugou asked with a bored expression on his face as he folded his arms.

"Because my kingdom holds a bunch a traditions for Halloween!!" (Y/n) brightly smiled.

Bakugou cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "The hell is that?"

"What? Halloween? Take me to my home kingdom and I'll show you instead of explaining it to you!" (Y/n) smirked at Bakugou like she just played him.

Bakugou's eyebrow dropped. "Touché."

"Alright! I'll round up Eijirou!"

Before Bakugou got the chance to protest, (y/n) had already ran off to find her best friend.

"Eiji! You're not busy right?" (Y/n) asked when she found him.

Kirishima turned around at the sound of (y/n)'s sweet and light voice reaching his ears. Sho was on his left shoulder, and she had gotten to the size of a mid sized dog.

"Woah, Sho you grew!" (Y/n) laughed as Sho saw her and jumped off of Kirishima's shoulder and onto hers. "When did she get so big?" (Y/n) turned and asked Kirishima with a smile.

"Baby dragons tend to grow faster in the first couple weeks of their lives. Or it could just be the things I've been feeding her." He shrugged.

"So what have you been feeding her?" (Y/n) giggled.

"Meats and greens basically..."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "That's specific. Anyways before Katsuki starts hounding my ass for taking so long, I convinced him to let us go back to my home kingdom for Halloween, and I wanted to see if you wanted to tag along,"

"I'd love to, but I gotta stay behind and train some of these baby dragons." He replied while scratching his head.

"Eijirou... Please? You told me yourself that you had a rough life growing up, and so I figured you never got to experience Halloween. The dragons can be trained literally any day of the year, Halloween is only once a year. Come have fun with us!"

Kirishima looked from (y/n) to Sho to the rest of the dragons. "Alright, since you're pleading me to go..."

"Thank you thank you thank you! Also do you think you can fly us there?"

"Oi! Who said shitty hair can join?!" Bakugou asked. He looks irked.

"I did Kit-Katstupid, so if you're looking for a romantic day out then you're out of fucking luck!" She yelled to him before turning to Kirishima. "Don't worry, you won't be third wheeling. Halloween is a time for spoops, not a time for love." (Y/n) cackled like a witch.

As (y/n) began walking up to a flustered and scowling Bakugou, Kirishima tilted his head in curiosity. "...spoops?"

*****

"There! There! That's my home kingdom Eijirou!" (Y/n) excitedly said to the red dragon as he flew majestically through the air. Eijirou huffed out through his nostrils, indicating to (y/n) that he understood her.