Evil Love (Lemon)

Life itself had been pretty stable since graduation from college. You had a good paying job and everything seemed to be better than usual. Sure a recent addition to that was realizing your girlfriend was release from prison on different accounts of crimes. Regardless of that, the two of you got along rather well and decided to move in with one another a couple months after dating. You guys got a good size apartment and continued onward in your careers.

You were working a game development company as a lead designer and level designer. Cinder started up her own security company with two of her oldest friends, Emerald and Neo and together became consultants for various companies and the elderly around your city of Vale. Currently, you were at work and struggling with a long day. Yawning a bit, you decided that you had made enough progress in one day and headed off for the day.

Work wasn't much but it was fun. Getting to create the entire world of a game was always a challenge but a fun one at that. You drove home and finally was able to crash onto the couch in your living room. After yawning a bit you eventually drifted off to sleep. A few hours later, you heard the door to your apartment turn open. You awoke and found Cinder had just returned home.

(Y/N): Hey, Sweetie.

Cinder: Hey.

She walked over to your shared room to get out of her suit and skirt.

(Y/N): How was work?

Cinder: Long. Taxing. Boring. I just need some rest.

Cinder walked back into the living room wearing yoga pants and a crop top. You sat up onto the couch and patted your lap.

(Y/N): Take a seat.

Cinder walked around the couch and sat down onto your lap and cuddled up to you. You wrapped your arms around her and got her to lay down on top of you as you moved to laid down onto the couch.

(Y/N): Need anything? A drink? Some food?

Cinder: Some dinner would be nice.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's get started on that.

You got up and went into the kitchen and began to make dinner for the two of you. It wasn't a big fancy meal, but the two of you were able to get a nice meal going for the two of you. You both also didn't want to spend money on over simple food as you both wanted a house somewhere in the hills of Vale.

You and Cinder made some nice seasoned chicken dipped with some honey sauce. The choice was mainly for Cinder as anything cooked was one of her favorite foods. You and her had your small about work and progress you both made. Cinder was happy that she was about to score a big job and was also happy for you upon learning that some of your stuff was going to import to the overall world of the game.

After dinner was done, Cinder went back into your room and you stayed in the kitchen, working on some work for your job.

Cinder: (Y/N)? Could you come in here for a moment?

You sighed and walked back inside the room.

(Y/N): Cinder, Sweetie, I really don't have time to deal with a-

The second you walk inside the room, you shut up and stared in awe. Before you was Cinder lying on the bed in noting by lingerie with a sexy smirk on her face.

Cinder: We've had a rough week. Can we reward ourselves?

You didn't answer verbally but began to strip down. As soon as you did, Cinder began to join you and soon, the two of you were naked and making out. Cinder began to sit on your lap and continued to kiss you. She grabbed your hand and slammed it onto one of her breasts. You understood what she wanted and began to massage one of her breasts while in the kiss as your other hand exploded the back of Cinder.