Chapter 17

Dominic

"I have to tell you, man, I am absolutely impressed! You acted like a real gentleman at breakfast today. I am sure the queen has fallen for you already, cause I sure am" max says. I pick him up from the ground and throw him in the lake. "DOMINIC FOR GOD SAKE! Why do you always have to use your strength against me!" he yells while getting out of the lake. "would you rather have me use the size of my cock against you?" I answer back. "Ouch! Heartless as always" he says. We both laugh, and walk toward the horse stalls.

"Alexandra! What are you doing??" Max and I stop abruptly in our steps when we hear Adelaide shout whispering to Alexandra. "HAHAHAHA oh come on! You're the queen! You can do Whatever you want and not get in trouble! Come on" max and I look at each other and roll our eyes. Alexandra is always looking for trouble.

We walk in the stall, and both women stand still with their eyes wide, then Alexandra stars laughing. "Well hello there, gentlemen. Are you going for a ride this lovely afternoon?" She asks with a mischievous smile. "yes we are, and you are not invited Alexandra" u say with my arms crossed. Max nudges me with his elbow and coughs, he is in love with Alexandra and she is making him work for it.

"aw, D! Come on" I look over at Adelaide who has been looking at the ground the whole time. She just became queen, and the first thing she does is going to a horse stall? I have to admit, she is nothing like I thought she would be. I have expected her to drown herself in jewelry and clothes, and commanding the makes and servants so clean her feet or something. I was wrong, and I am never wrong. Well, there must be a first time for everything.

Alexandra gets up on the horse that she had saddled while we weren't there. Max starts readying his horse too. "come on Adelaide you can ride with me" Alexandra says to Adelaide. "no she is not! She is still recovering from her wounds, Alexandra you complete idiot" I say to Alexandra. "fuck! I forgot. Sorry, Adelaide, I didn't even think about it since you were walking fine and all" Alexandra tells Adelaide. "no it is alright, go ahead. I can find my way back to the castle" Adelaide says while chewing on her lips.

" I will walk you back, come," I tell Adelaide. "no, really its fine. I can go by myself" she says. This woman! "listen, Adelaide, I'm not very fond of discussing such small and unnecessary, matters, so are you going to move your legs or do I have to carry you? I don't mind either way" her eyes widen and then she walks towards me. Out of pure instinct, I put my hand on her waist to go through the door. I could feel her stiffen and quickly removed my hand again. What the hell is up with me? Touching her all if a sudden. Did I hurt her? "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked her, might as well ask instead of wondering. "Uh, no I was just surprised thats all" okay good. I just nod and continue to walk toward the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter