Patience

I was speechless looking at the mobile screen

I was speechless looking at the mobile screen. Tears of pain started to stream down my eyes. Then my phone vibrated signalling I have a notification. I opened my phone and saw a text saying

'Are you okay?'

I was confused. Wondering who sent it, I replied

'Who are you? How did you get my number? Who gave it to you? And also how do you know about what happened?'

After a while, the person replied saying.

'Woah so many questions. You are one curious lady aren't you?'

'Answer my questions

I commanded him or her

The person replied

'Alright.
Answer 1: I am someone
Answer 2: I have my ways
Answer 3: A human being
Answer 4: The social media and even if you don't have an account I am sure you somehow saw it.'

The person replied and I was left speechless yet again. As much as I was thrilled the more I was annoyed by his replies. As I was frowning the person texted again.

'I just wanted to know if you were okay and looking at your actions it's obvious that you are quite upset. So I will leave you alone now. Bye'

Before I could reply to his texts and ask any more questions the person went offline leaving me frustrated. But I was also a bit amazed knowing the fact that there is someone who actually cares about me.

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME

It is 8:30 p.m and yet my mother has not arrived. She texted me saying she and my father are going to stay a night at the place they went to for business purposes. Also, my brother is with them. Thus, I am alone in the house.

"Yay! What a great day it is!" I said sarcastically

I was feeling restless and blank because of the incidents that had taken place throughout the day.

I decided to go out for a walk in the park to rest my mind. Since it was nighttime there would be very few people and also it's just a few metres away from my house.

I brushed my hair and put on a black t-shirt with some blue ripped jeans

After changing, I went out of the house and locked the door.

I was walking near the road, which was empty. As I was crossing, I noticed that I was like a few steps away from the pavement. That is when I see a truck coming towards me at full speed. I froze at my spot. I couldn't move. It's as if I didn't want to move. The urge to protect me had left me long ago, it was as if I was living dead for the sake of it.

'I guess this is it I thought carelessly

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath waiting for the truck to hit me. The only thing that was playing in my mind was the faces of my family and Jungkook.
Keeping my eyes shut, I was waiting patiently.