Character Profile

Name: Kenshin Namikaze

Title: overprotective brother, Aniki, Devil, sadistic brother, coldblooded Namikaze, Heartless bastard, God of war, sadistic Namikaze, Namikaze prodigy, Dragon of Tetsu no Kuni, lord of Echigo, Tou-sama, First lord of Echigo, broody, Dragon of Echigo

Age: 23

Clan:

Namikaze (Currently)

Affiliation:

First Lord of Echigo Province (Former)

Tetsu no Kuni (former)

Konohagakure (currently)

Appearance:

Kenshin is often seen wearing armour with light blue, gold, white and black accents, and he has a white fur drape over his left shoulder. He has blond hair which is longer on the left side, and then also has heterochromia, with his right eye being green and the left blue.

Personality:

Kenshin is first and foremost a warmonger - he loves the thrill of war and battle, claiming that it's the only thing that makes him feel alive. He's extremely aggressive in his demeanour, in that he'll fight anyone with even only a small reason to, and appears to have no qualms about killing or wounding others. He also appears to have issue with women in general on the outside. he's very sadistic shown both in battle and outside of battle.

However, there is deeper reasons for the way he is, and Kenshin is not simply ruthless as shown when he meets naruto.  he's a very good strategist and thinks 3 steps ahed of his enemy by calculating different outcomes in his mind quickly.

If he's to choose between Naruto and the village he'll choose Naruto without hesitation. He is very overprotective of Naruto since he wants to be the best brother Naruto would want since he was unaware that he was alive and missed quite out a lot from his little brother's life.

Likes:

Naruto, Sake, pocky, Dango, tea, war, fighting, Shinsuke

Dislikes:

Sasuke, Orochimaru, Danzo, Konoha Council, Being told what to do, weak people, fangirls, sakura, the hokage for not protecting Naruto, Itachi, Akatsuki, Seven swordsmen of the mist, Kakashi, porn, jiraiya, Tsunade, anyone who hurts those he cares about

Family:

Father: Minato Namikaze

Mother: Kushina Uzumaki

Little Brother: Naruto Uzumaki

Adopted son: Shinsuke Namikaze

Skills:

Ninjutsu

Kenshin is able to summon Wolves and Jaguars to aid him in battle and he has mastered three basic nature transformations (Fire, lightning and water) along with the yin release.

Kenshin possesses amazing natural and instinctive fighting abilities in addition to enhanced physical strength, speed, durability, adaptability, agility, awareness, dexterity, flexibility, instincts, endurance, healing capabilities and senses.

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Kenshin is shown to be acrobatic in his movements and skilled in his attacks.His incredible physical skills makes it extremely hard to dodge or to block his attacks, while he can easily dodge and block even extremely powerful attacks with his strength and speed.

Genjutsu: he is good at genjustu however he rarely uses it because he wants to feel the thrill of the battle.

Kenjutsu: He is very good with his sword which was gifted from his master. The name of his sword is Muramasa.

Summoning animals: wolves and jaguars

Background: when Kenshin's parents died he assumed that his little brother died as well since he wasn't at the sealing place that time since he was helping others evacuate. unaware of him being alive out of grief he fled to Tetsu no Kuni and started mastering swords, later on he found a province and named it Echigo and he became the lord of that place. After a while he adopted a boy by saving his life and named him Shinsuke Namikaze as his son and heir. However after being betrayed by the one he loved most for, he killed her on the spot and that was when he closed up his heart except letting a few people in like Shinsuke and Naruto. After that he started going to wars a lot for coping with his betrayed feelings. after naming Shinsuke as the next lord and apologising for leaving him he left  and became a mercenary of sorts, however he still had contact with his adopted son. And that was when he accidentally stumbled upon Naruto at wave country.