📃: LXXXII

Quick survey:

Quick survey:

If I'm going to make another Wolf Allergic spin off starring Taehyung x Reader, because many of you had mentioning about his mate but that will not be the main focus.
Yay or Nay?
Jimin or Jungkook? 😏

🖋

Namjoon and Y/N walked passed the woods and entered another side of the village. It was more like the village shopping quarter. There were lots of small food stalls and any other kind of stores. One of them including Namjoon's father wood workshop. They sold well-made wood stuff, especially glasses, their best selling items. Unfortunately today, he closed the shop so they won't be able to visit it.

There weren't many stores opened as most of the villagers stayed at their house, enjoying their Chuseok holiday. They both walked to a small mini-market at the end of the street.

Namjoon leads their way and approaching a brown roof colored store. He opened the glasses door, making the bell above it jingled as he did. He let the girl entered first and her eyes quickly wandered over snack rack on the left side.

The cashier guy greeted the taller. "Welcome back, Namjoon! Long-time no see!" He yelled from behind the counter, waving his hand at the dimpled guy.

"Hey, Jaebum." Said Namjoon who's now leaned his hands on the desk.

Y/N saw where Namjoon was and brought all the snacks she had took, approaching him.

That when she met with a stranger whose face somehow familiar. He looked like someone she knew. But who? She quickly shook the thoughts away.

"Woah, who is this lucky omega, huh?" Jaebum playfully nudged his elbow. He sniffed a strong smell of jasmine erupting from the girl.

A very distinct and rare scent owned by an omega, he thought.

"Shut up!" Namjoon whispered between his gritted teeth. The flustered boy pulled the pale and sharp-eyed guy away from the counter as Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Omega? Isn't that the thing she ever read on the internet? About the whole crazy unbelievable werewolf thing.

Now she had remembered, not going to forget the topic any time soon.

Namjoon pulled the other guy hiding inside the staff room.

"Jae! She is not a wolf. She is human! God, you almost spilled the tea." Namjoon groaned.

"Wait? What?! A —hu-human? But she smelled like an omega!" The other gasped, covering his mouth with his big pale palm when he almost shouted. His small eyes widened.

"I know. She indeed smells different but she is one hundred percent a human." The other nodded.

"And you are forbidden to sniff her like earlier again." Namjoon gave him a deadly glare.