Oh Thank Fuck

Jungkook's POV:

•Not Proofread•

“Baby please” I pleaded, yet he didn't even spare me a glance. I held his hand to stop him from stuffing his clothes into the suitcase, which he promptly pulled out of my grip.

“Don't fucking touch me!” He yelled into my face.

“Jimin, baby, please don't do this again. We have a son!” I reminded him, yet he ignored me again and shut the suitcase, zipping it up.

“Don't talk to me or my son ever again!”

(Imagine Jimin like that, except mini Jimin with Kook's face)

He pulled his suitcase along and stomped away, leaving me gasping in shock; frozen in place.

“JIMIN!” I yelled out, dying to run after him; yet my feet seemed stuck to the carpeted floor with super glue.

As I glanced at the last of his retreating figure through the door, an unsanctioned tear dripped down my cheek. My heart began to constrict in that familiar sensation and my breathing turned laboured.

I honestly felt like I was dying.

Ignoring the insurmountable pain, I willed myself to move so I can run after him. It took almost all of my strength to move, yet when I moved ahead, instead of talking a step forward, I sat up.

Son of a nightmare!

Clutching my pounding heart I glanced at the fluff ball beside me. Immediately I moved near to confirm the identityㅡ fearing the negative prediction, I slowly moved back the black satin sheets, immediately heaving a giant breath of relief.

He's here, right beside me, sleeping with his mouth hung open. He's not leaving me, he's not taking my son away from me. Yet, I had that nightmare. Almost at lightening speed I realized why.

It needs to be done immediately, I decided firmly.

Getting up quietly from bed, I went into the closet to get the necessary things. I decided to remain in my grey sweatpants and white T-shirt. Leaving my (golden gay) closet, I entered the adjoining room where my son was sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute sleeping whilst clutching his favourite plushies. He looked almost as cute as Jimin, almost. Brushing his identical hair back, I pecked his forehead.

Honestly, I cannot believe I've become an appa now. Moreover Minkook is like a copy of me, he reminds me of myself when I was his age; only difference is I was a child running around trying to find happiness in material things.

I definitely won't let him have a life even remotely similar to mine. He will have both parents with him, who'll love him immensely.

I strode back to my room determined and neared our bed and carefully pulled the cover off Jimin's body. He looked ethereal wearing his short shorts and soft yellow sweater. Despite the years that we lost, he looks the same to me. That captivating and sassy boy I met on an unplanned stop at a convenience store.