Freddy Krueger

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you.

You jolt awake, sweat pouring down your spine and heart pounding achingly fast. Visions of girls playing with skipping ropes flash into your mind. You lie back and feel your eyes slowly drifting shut.

3, 4, better lock your door.

"Welcome to my world b#£&h!"
You're standing in a boiler room illuminated by a red glow. You search for where the voice comes from and your eyes land on a man at the end of the platform you are standing on.

5, 6, grab your crucifix.

He waves his hand and you see it is covered by brown leather and attached to his fingertips are butter knives. You try to scream but you freeze on the spot. You scan his body and your heart leaps into your mouth when you see his scarred face. It looked like his face was the bare minimum of skin it took for a all of the muscles and veins to stay in place. The rest of his body was also covered in extreme burn blisters.

7, 8, better stay up late.

He strolls towards you at a leisurely pace and scrapes the butter knives along a metal railing. You shudder at the noise and cower slightly. He reaches within arms length of you and you realise that it's not fear that has frozen you, it's long tongues that have wrapped around your ankles. He raises his gloved hand and leaves it there for a moment before he says "You shouldn't have fell asleep." He winks and you prepare your body and close your eyes.

1... 2... 3... Nothing... What happened? You peel your eyes open and see you are lying in your bed. A sudden pain hits your shoulder and when you look at it it has blood pouring from 4 knife slashes. You scream and feel a tear run down your cheek.

9, 10, never sleep again.