(14) étudier

So I realize that claiming I'm a queen to Cadence was a bit dramatic

So I realize that claiming I'm a queen to Cadence was a bit dramatic. But it did get the point across to her, because after my dramatic declaration, she stopped talking. But who didn't stop talking? MJ, Lillian, Sarah, and Daisy.

"Hey Queen Blake? We're going shopping during break right?" MJ grinned.

Daisy curtsied slightly, "Your highness, if we may please ask for your presence on our excursion?"

Sarah began to separate from the circle we had made in the hall. Unlike the other three, she had class and didn't want to ditch. I had my Wednesday free period, so us three decided to go shopping around the town square.

"Farewell your majesty!" Sarah bowed dramatically, before she turned to start walking.

"I hate all of you." I began walking away from them.

"Your excellency! Please wait!" Lillian began walking to catch up. The other two soon caught up and we began chattering rather loudly as we walked to the front office to sign out.

As we were walking, someone bumped into me rather forcefully. I quietly swore, and helped balance the girl who had stumbled. "Shit, sorry. Are you alright?"

The girl, who seemed to be a Sophomore, just stared at me. She kept opening and closing her mouth, her bespectacled eyes widening. She seemed to have gathered her wits because she began to stutter. "Oh, uh- yeah... Yeah I'm good. Thanks. Thank you!" She quickly turned around and began speed walking away.

"Oh that's great! You're welcome!" I called out to her before turning to the girls, "What was that?"

"Well it seems like she was intimidated by Queen Blake." MJ smirked, nodding her head in the direction to where the girl scurried off.

"Intimidated?"

Daisy nodded. "Everyone's intimidated by high power in this place. High power as in money."

MJ hummed in agreement. "Yeah, since you're worth billions everyone is scared of you. It was the same with the boys. That's why they only have each other."

Lillian widened her eyes slightly. "Yeah I remember! Freshman year, well before it started. The three, as In Clark, Nico, and Luca, met during orientation. All three of them were put up at the top of the hierarchy but ironically, didn't have any friends. They became friends during the freshman orientation week, then Dakota came a week after the first day. Apparently Luca and Dakota had met during Milan Fashion Week, and became friends. It's been them four forever."

"Four-ever?" I grinned, leaning on Daisy's shoulder.

"Stick to being Queen Bitch." Daisy lightly elbowed me.

I laughed at her, and pushed the door to the office open. The secretary looked up at us and smiled. "Leaving?"

I nodded, "Free period."