Chapter 8

ADDISON’S POV

“Let’s go the flied” I tell the boys while we cleaning the kitchen after having our dinner.

“Yes, but let’s go quickly change”Xander says putting the plates in the cupboard.

Xavier and I nod, we all go to change into something more comfortable.

I took one of my running pants and a t shirt with Maxed running shoes. I take another pair of pants and a t shirt in case.

I go downstairs to see the boys wearing basketball shorts and t shirts with an extra sweatpant and t shirt.

“Let’s go” Xavier says after seeing me.

We all head out until we see the flied and jog towards it.

“Good luck my sons” I say kissing each of they cheeks.

“Thanks” they both say and lay in front of me.

An hour later of screams and growls of pain my two sons lay in front of me in they wolf forms.

Xavier is a black wolf with blue eyes because he is meant to become the Aphla and Xander a midnight blue with blue eyes.

Know I am changing but it’s not as pain as for them because I have done it so many times before.

I am a Luna so I will be a little smaller than Xavier and Xander but bigger than a beta.

My wolf is a grey wolf with black and midnight blue strips.

Since I am the mother of both of them they wolfs will recognize me as they mother, I as the mother get the black and midnight blue strips as an indication I gave birth to them.

I have the strips across my coat but an Alpha gets them on his paws.

I am soon leading my boys through the forest as a Luna they will always follow me but with an Alpha they feel threatened.

After a while we go to the lake of the ranch and sip some water.

‘Mother can we shift here’ Xander’s wolf asked me.

‘Yes my sons go and change ’I tell them.

They go behind the trees and change while I also go behind a tree and also change when I got back I saw the both of them sitting down.

I sat down and put their heads on my lap and started running through they hairs.

I hummed a lullaby my mother always sang for my sister and I.

I miss my sister and brother along with parents I wish I could see them again.

“Mom” Xavier calls me.

“Yes, son” I answer him.

“I feel weird on my back, can you please check it for me” he asks.

I nod and look then I see the red Crown that is meant to go on the future Alpha’s back on the full blood moon after his birthday.

I sat there in shock not knowing what to do about it.

“Mom,  my back to feels weird” Xander calls me.

I look and see his is also forming but his is black meaning he is meant to be beta.

After 1 minute both of they forms are full on they backs and impossible to miss.

“Lets go to the ranch okay” I tell both if them.

“Okay, but is there a problem” Xavier asks.

“No my dear everything is okay” I say placing my hand on his cheek.