Ganondorf x Reader

Damn here we go again. Ganondorf isn't really a monster per say, but he does transform into one at the end of the game so it's fair game.

Being the queen of evil and the wife to the king of the Gerudos himself wasn't exactly a walk in the park. Originally you were a very powerful water spirit who controlled half of the Great Sea. Your people were the Zoras and they had slowly yet surely evolved into the Ritos, the sky dwelling bird folk.

You however had stayed the same. You didn't want to abandon your rule over the ocean. You needed to keep things in check, and you lived peacefully at the bottom of the sea for many centuries in your palace of glass and coral.

Until one day the Great King of Evil himself had summoned you from your home. He had threatened to destroy your people if you didn't agree to join forces with him. You agreed out of fear for the Ritos and out of fear for the safety of the Great Sea. You had stepped out of the waves and into his massive ship to be taken to his home in the Forsaken Fortress.

The imps and monsters in the place didn't seem to mind you. In fact, they respected your immense power over the ocean they lived on. Ganondorf also felt that you and him would be the ultimate power couple. Ruling over the entire world and doing whatever pleased the two of you.

It was a very depressing wedding. At least, for you it was. You wore a baby blue lace dress that trailed behind you. It had pearls at the waist and you also had a pearl necklace adorned on your neck. A small yet intricate silver coral bracelet was on your left wrist and your veil was a sparkly moon color. Pale and beautiful, you walked down the aisle and met your husband to be.

He seemed to be smiling at you lovingly, but you knew better. He was more than likely smirking at that the fact that he had gotten you in the first place. Wrenched you from your home and taken you like a shiny prize. When the vows were spoken by some strange moblin shaman you forced yourself to kiss the monster in front of you.

Your lips crashed together and you could feel his orange beard scratching against your smooth face. He smiled into your kiss and when you broke away cheers erupted from the various creatures that Ganondorf had rounded up to attend the wedding.

"Let it be known that I, Ganondorf, have married the Great Queen of the Sea, Y/ N." He told his attendees. They all bowed at the two of you and Ganondorf pulled you close to him. You couldn't help but blush. You had been alone for a very long time and hadn't felt this sort of physical intimacy in well, forever. You had never known such feelings and had started to fall for the man who forced you into marriage.

The months passed with the two of you falling more and more in love with each day. He had discovered your love of reading and he had made sure to pillage as much books as he could from the various islands that dotted the Great Sea. He told you of his legacy and bloodline one night while the two of you were in bed.

He spoke of being a gerudo and where his people came from and the land that was Hyrule and how he was destined to rule it.

"I know of Hyrule, yet I never knew of your people."

"They were desert dwellers, so I could see why you have no knowledge of them."

"Desert?" You asked curiously moving closer to him. You were laying on his chest now. Listening to his heartbeat and his tales of conquest and his ambitions.

"A desert is a place devoid of water. You wouldn't be able to find a place like that in today's world, my love."
You had never heard him call you that until now. You smiled and he wrapped his dark green arm around your body. The two of you fell asleep in comfortable bliss.