24 hours

Y/n POV

i had fallen asleep with a massive headache yesterday, the day of my breakdown.

my eyes were still puffy from the day before and cheeks still a bit red.

it was a bit early in the morning when i woke up, although i couldn't really tell because i had no windows or alarm clocks to indicate what time of the day it was.

i was drawing on the wall with a rock i had found when i heard the door open and close.

i didn't bother turning around, knowing it was the elites just coming to make sure i was still here, or at least alive.

i continued my drawing of a galaxy, completely ignoring them. i thought they had walked back upstairs until i felt a hand on my shoulder and was turned around.

it was mark who had turned me around. jack and felix were standing by the stairs, leaning against the railing.

i didn't look up at him, instead i look past him at the wall behind him that was full of other scribbles i had made earlier.

"come upstairs." mark said, gesturing for me to stand up.

i didn't stand up. instead i look at him straight in the eyes, hopefully making him uncomfortable.

"you can either get up on your own, or we'll do it for you." jack called from the other side of the room.

he was examining my 'artwork' when i'd last looked at him.

"fuck. off." i said, turning back around to my drawing.

that's when i heard someone walk up behind me, taking something out of a package.

suddenly i felt this sharp pain to my arm, like i was being electrocuted.

once the pain had stopped, i looked to see mark holding a taser in his hand.

i held my arm in agony, they held it there for a good 20 seconds because where they had tased me was starting to turn a purple/blue.

"next time we'll tase your neck"

i reluctantly got up, still holding my arm.

mark grabbed onto the side of my arm, making sure i didn't run while the other two walked behind us.

i was led upstairs through a dim hallway to a large, mainly dark room. the only thing that was giving off light were a few small lamps around the room, though it was enough light to see everything and everyone in it.

i was strapped into a chair, being sat in front of a laptop. i didn't bother to look up, instead a hung my head low, staring at the floor.

only when i heard a few clicks of the laptop and something being turned on did i look up.

Delirious's POV

i ransacked the whole weapon room, grabbing all the weapons that i thought would be necessary for the mission.

we had already discussed with cartoonz, bryce, and fourzero where and how we should get into their base.

i carried the weapons to the other room, giving a couple to everyone.

right as we were about to head out the door, we heard a facetime call coming from somewhere. we looked around until we had found it coming from vanoss's laptop again.

we all gathered around to see what the deal was. it was from an unknown number, the same number that sent the video of y/n yesterday.

we all ushered vanoss to accept the call as quick as possible.

as soon as we accepted it, up popped y/n. she was strapped into a chair, hanging her head, not looking at the laptop.

all at once we started talking to her, asking if she was alright, if she was hurt, where she was, etc.

she looked up at us, not saying a word, listening to all the things we had to say. we were all suddenly silenced by the sound of a taser and it coming down on y/n's neck.

she screamed in pain, struggling in the chair, trying to push away from the taser.

when whoever it was took the taser off of her, blood trickled down her neck, her head hanging low.

we looked up at the elites who were standing behind her, laughing at her agony.

i wanted to scream at them, i wanted to rip their heads off, i wanted to do anything that would possibly hurt them in that very moment, but i knew i had to keep my chill.

yelling at them through a screen wasn't going to get me anywhere.

"what the hell do you guys want?" i ask, disgust dripping from my words.

"well, i thought we should stop by and say hello to you guys. it's been an awful long time since i've seen you all." mark grinned.

"especially y/n. i think she misses you guys, don't you y/n?" jack says. jack lifts up her head by her hair to look at the screen. she didn't say anything, she looked lifeless, most likely knocked out from the taser.

he drops her head, leaving her head to hang back down.

"you all have 24 hours to find and rescue y/n. of course you'll have obstacles in your way, but i'm sure you'll be fine. if you succeed, you get y/n back. if you don't, she'll be killed."

i stared at the 3 of them dumbfounded. i looked to the others to get their opinions on it. they all gave a stern nod in agreement.

"fine, we'll take it. just know if you do end up killing her, my gun will be the last thing you'll ever see."

"then it's settled, your 24 hours starts now. good luck boys."

and with that, the call was ended.