Chapter 13*edited

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting regularly. I've been so busy lately with school and almost everything. I will most defiantly keep posting don't worry. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

He leaned in and whispered "I know you want me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"w-what did you-u say," I asked terrified to turn around.

"you heard what I said," he said hovering over me.

I slowly turned around to see him staring at me

"What, cat got your tongue?" he said while smirking at me.

"no-o, it's just that I d-don't want you-u" I said looking away from him.

"you don't want me?"

He suddenly sat up and climbed on top of me. Straddling my hips, not taking his eyes off me.

"w-what are you doing?" I asked blushing furiously.

He took hold of my wrists and put them above my head. "Shh baby" he whispered.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against my neck. Sucking on it softly, making me want to moan. He started kissing down to my collar bone and started sucking on it hard.

"Ahhh v-v" I moaned not being able to hold it in.

 "Yes baby, moan for me" he whispered while pressing his lips softly against mine. Moving in sync, I let him take full control. My lips felt like they were on fire, but it felt so good. 

I wanted more. Much more. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see that it was already morning. Last night felt like a dream. He kissed me and I liked it.

I turned to my left to see that V wasn't there. Sitting up I looked around my room but he wasn't there. Does he remember what happened last night? Are things going to be different now?

I slowly took off the covers and made my way to the bathroom. I opened the door to see that V wasn't there either. Maybe he's in the kitchen? I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went to my closet and pulled out a black sweater with the word "coffee" on it. I also took out my dark blue ripped jeans. I quickly put them on and swept my hair to the side.

I rushed out of the room and quickly ran downstairs. I looked around to see that everything was cleaned up. Well, at least he cleaned up.

I looked in the living room but he wasn't there. I went to the kitchen and yet again there was no sight of him.

Sighing my stomach grumbled. I didn't feel like eating much. So I just took a granola bar and made myself some coffee. Maybe he left early to school? I checked the time to see that I was already late. Rushing I got my bag and put on my converse and locked the door before I started sprinting to school.

----------------------------------

"BRIINGGGGG"

The end of the day bell rang. In a horrible mood, I started walking back home. Jimin wasn't here today so I didn't have anyone to talk to all day. He was sick so he stayed home. Plus V didn't show up to any of his classes today, he probably skipped to avoid seeing me.

I eventually made it home to see that J-hope was back.

I  took off my shoes and walked into the kitchen. J-hope was making sandwiches.

"Hey," I said while taking a seat on a stool.

"Hey! how are you?" he said cheerfully.

"Horrible," I said grimacing

"aw, how come?" He asked while cutting tomatoes.

"Long story," I replied

"well I hope you feel better soon," he said smiling at me.

"Thanks J-hope," I said giving him a small smile

"By the way..where is V? I didn't see him this morning or at school"

"He didn't tell you? He went to a cabin with his friends for a week. I'm surprised my parents let him go early."

"early?" I asked

"We don't have school next week remember? we have a wellness break." He said

"oh yeah. so he won't be back until next weekend?" I asked disappointed

"Yeah, I'm just happy he cleaned up before he left," J-hope said while squirting mayonnaise on his sandwich.

"yeah.." I said emotionlessly.

Great, he kisses me and he leaves. Now I'm stuck dealing with all these unwanted feelings. Just great.

---------------------------

DAMN WHAT A DICK MOVE SMHH

haha hope you guys enjoyed!

Make sure you follow me for regular updates!

comment.vote.share