Chapter: 8

Emma

I had made my way back to the Alphas house being careful not to bump into anyone. I don't want to talk to anyone at this moment. I just want to lay down and think for a while that is all I want to do right this moment. To much has happened today and I just need to sort everything out.

As I enter my room I make my way to the bathroom and strip myself from clothes. I stand in front of the body mirror to inspect my body. I gasp when I see that I have a lot of scars running across my whole body. I gently trace them with my fingers as tears start to fall.

Just what had happened to me?

Who did this to me? Could it have been Zavier?

I shake my head and get dressed once again. I enter my bedroom again making my way to my bed. I lay there looking up at the ceiling. Soon my eyes grow heavy and I fall into deep slumber...

Why is it so dark here?

I'm scared...

Someone please...save us...

No more...

The place I sat in was cold and oh so dark. It was a place no one would feel comfortable in. My heart felt unsteady as if in a panic a panic that felt oh so familiar.

"NO! AHH!"

The shouts of females echo through the place. A shiver ran down my back as I heard chains move in my direction. The shouting stops and everything becomes silent once again. That is till the sound of chains and foot steps get closer.

The noise stops right in front of me and chains fall by my feet. I can't see him but I know he's there. I don't dare make a move nor look up.

My heart beats faster and faster. I know he can hear it. I felt my throat go dry and my body start to shake a bit more. The terror I felt was and is hard to explain.

"Hahaha" his horrid laugh Boomed through the room.

"Ready for some fun little Luna? It's finally your turn."

I sit up and try to catch my breath. I have no idea what that was and I surely don't want to know either. It was most likely a nightmare yeah it was most likely that.

I move so I am sitting on the edge of the bed. I take a deep breath and head to the bathroom to wash my face. As I step out of the bathroom I look at the window and see that the sun had began to set.

I walk over to the glass slide door and place my hand over the cool glass as I lean my head against it to.

Why is life so difficult

"So many things have been going on all at once. My mind is spinning with questions." I whisper as I turn my back to the glass.

"Mommy?"

I turn to look at the door and saw my two beautiful angels. What mine?
The two kids walk up to me and look at me confused as well as in relief. Tears began to form in there eyes. This made my heart ache as I watched them try to blink the tears away.

"What is it sweethearts?" I ask as I lead them to sit on the bed. "Where were you all day?Daddy has been looking for you everywhere." Said William as he laid on the bed. "Yeah, Aunty Star said you ran into the woods. Daddy went to look for you. Me and William have been here looking for you all day to. We finally decided to check your room again." Treasure said as she laid her head on my lap. I could tell they were both tired.

"It's alright now. My dear children. Mother is here no need to fear. Close your eyes and I'll be there. Always" I have no idea what came over me but I said that with out thinking. "Come on, let's go sleep. The both of you will sleep with me." I say as they both jump up and down on the bed.

Not even twenty minutes later they both had fallen asleep and just watching them worry free made me feel at peace and soon after I began to fall asleep, with my newly found children.

....
...
..

Zavier

I couldn't find her. No matter where I ran to look for her she wasn't there. The fear of losing her again terrified me. I lost her twice and won't lose her again.

Star had informed me that Emma had stormed off after the doctor had seen her.

All day we had been searching for her and with no luck. No one could find her. Her scent had some how disappeared not wanting to be found.

She can push me away all she wants but I will always be there for her. She can hurt me all she wants, I deserve it for all I did to her.

'Alpha...we can't find your kids' I get mind linked my a pack member I charge of them. I growl angrily. And make my way to the house.

As I open the door to our home there scent is faint as it leads up the stairs to my room. As I open the door their scent disappears. As I enter further into the room I was shocked to see my mate holding our pups in her arms as they slept.

The reason no one could find them was because of her. She hid their scent and hers as well.

I step closer to them and kneel on the bed making sure not to wake them. I kiss my kids on the head and stare at my beautiful mate. I lean in and peck her lips and forehead.

They are my world.

I leave the room and head to my office, as long as I have them in my life I need nothing more.

"I will protect my family"