45.Breakdown

Sometimes you do wish for someone to hurt so badly just like that person had hurt you but why didn't you feel satisfied after seeing them hurt?

Why you feel the pain as if you're the one who is hurt? The person who has given me the unbearable pain is in the bed surrounded with doctors and medical unit yet I'm not happy to see him in pain.

"Mam, please take a sit." The lady in a nurse outfit told me as I was standing at the middle of the room gawking at the person lying unconscious in the bed.

When I had received the call informing me about the Shaub's car accident and was told that he is being taken to his penthouse for the checkup, for a second I stop breathing and all sorts of negative thoughts clouded on my mind. The whole ride here I was praying that he would be okay and the accident is not so major.

On my arrival I met the policeman and he told me that Shaub had crashed his car near the pole and he was found unconscious in his car with smoke coming out from his car engine.

The first person in his favorite list was me so they had called and informed me. After doing his checkup and giving necessary medicine the doctors and medical unit left the place saying that he had just hit his head in the stirring wheel so there is no major injuries just a small wound on his forehead where they had put the bandage and he would be up in few hours.

When I was walking out the room I heard his phone ring and the caller was Len. So I accepted the call recounting the whole incident and he asked me to take care of him as he was out of the country and Nicho and Nessy were on the vacation.

I so wanted to denied but remembering the days Shaub had taken care of me I felt selfish to go back. So I told Len that he doesn't need to worry and it's better that we don't inform Nicho and Nessy as Shaub is not hurt badly and they would worry a lot.

After looking at Shaub for the last time I get out the room walking towards the kitchen to cook him some healthy food.

Even though we had dinner at my home, it wasn't like normal dinner so I take the ingredients from the cabinet to prepare soup. I looked around to find someone such as maid but there was no soul around.

He lives here all by himself? But I have never seen him cook or maybe I have when he had made pizza in the mansion. And I must say it was delicious and he is a good cook while I lack the cooking skills.

After the soup was prepared I pour it in the blow and covered it with a plate. Then I took it to his room and saw him lying awake on the bed while holding his head with his hands.

The sound of the spoon moving in the tray made him look at me and I just gave a small smile sitting near him and forwarded the tray.

"Here. Take this. It will help you to feel good." I said placing the tray in the side and gave him the bowl of soup.

And he have it without speaking a word while looking intensely at me as if he was searching something inside me with his penetrating gaze.

I couldn't withstand his deep ocean blue eyes staring directly into my soul so I picked up the tray and was about to get up when he hold my wrist and made me to sit down.

"Shalifa! I a-" He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"How are you feeling Shaub? Are you feeling light headed? Does your head hurt?" I questioned looking at his forehead.

"I'm fine now and thanks for the soup. But you have over cooked it." Shaub said drinking the water and I feel embarrassed that I couldn't cook even at my age.

I'm a horrible cook.

"Don't be sad love. I appreciate that you at least try to make it." He gave me a genuine smile and I get lost in his hypnotic eyes.