48.Reunion

"God Bell! you're literally making me lose my weight. I can't hold this heavy bags." I winced like a child and scrunch my face looking at the shopping bags.

"It wouldn't hurt to shop for the last time. Let's chill and enjoy the last moment in this beautiful place while we do some shopping." Bell had said that for the nth time and still she wasn't tired of it.

"We would get late for the flight Bell. You have done enough shopping." I yelled at her when she was busy looking at the five inch stilettos.

"I still have a lot more to shop so you can also look for something you want. And talking about the flight your hubby will send us his private jet if he had to, wouldn't he?" Bell said with a smirk and told the sales girl to pack the stilettos.

"He would be pissed if I don't get there in time." I muttered rolling my eyes and she chuckled in response.

"Oh! I have forgotten the main purpose of this shopping trip. Let's go there." Bell pointed towards lovely secrets and dragged me to the shop.

"Bell! I don't need new bra and panties. I have enough." I groan at Bell when she was looking at the section of my size.

"Choco! You need to buy some lingerie and thongs. I know your hubby will go crazy when he sees you in it." Bell ignored my glares and continue looking at the lingerie.

Ever since I had told her that Shaub had once got a peek of my lacy panty while were video chatting, she was adamant about Shaub's having wet dreams about me.

It happened accidentally when I was sitting crossed legged forgetting that I was wearing a sun dress and when I had looked up at him he gave me a heated look and my suspicion was confirmed.

So to fulfil his so called fantasy she wanted me to wear whatever she is buying at the moment. I wouldn't deny that Shaub is sexy and hot but I don't know whether he finds me sexy. It's just that he has been with so many gorgeous woman that I'm don't find myself in the list of the competitors.

Gezz what am I thinking?

He must have find me attractive otherwise he wouldn't have called five times a day. Yeah! he have video call countless times that sometimes my patients were irritated by my ring tone.

And whenever I would tell him to hung up, he would whine like a child and prolonged our conversation talking about anything and everything.

The minute I had landed here, I got a call from him and he told me that he would give me space but just for two months.

He had told me that he love me so much that it was difficult to not come here and take me back but he respects my decision. Then he flattered me by saying cheesy romantic lines and I was kind of impressed to see the efforts he was making to change my mind.

But I'm too hard headed so I stay rooted with my decision and let him do whatever he can to make up to me. He was quite a distraction on my work and I had told him to lessen the calls which he obviously denied.

Rather he send me pictures or may I say selfie captioned I miss you and so on. The experience was of a teenagers who were insanely in love with each other. And I tried to harden my heart but it has already created a space for him which was so damn hard to remove.

At last the jerk has his way into my heart.

"I know the looks he had given you when you had wore the sexy gown at Nicholas party and I also know the sexual tension between you two so don't let him wait longer." Bell gave me a encouraging smile and I don't know why but I blushed imaging about the possibilities.