Epilogue

"The tale of the fortunate marriage."

__________

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell trying to get rid of the iron like grip.

"What the hell I'm doing? What the hell you were doing?" He yell with a hard glare and pushes me inside our bedroom.

"Ouch! You didn't need to push me. I have two legs to walk." I shouted with a frown rubbing my left elbow which was brushed against the wall.

"Oh! Really. I thought you couldn't walk in those five inch stilettos." He mocked me closing the door by his foot with an annoying grin.

"What is the problem with you if I wear heels? It's not you who need to look out if the path is steady." I roll my eyes when I imagine him walking on those damn heels.

"Of course I'm not the one wearing it but you're the one who is so I was looking out for you. But you?" He ran his hand through his hair with a loud sigh.

"What me? You're the one who was busy giving deathly glare at the boys at the club and you're angry with me." I yell putting the ear ring on the vanity table with a thud.

"I was not angry with you love. It's just that the dress you are wearing is so much revealing and you're looking hot and sexy that all the men there were literally lusting after you so I got pissed off. No one can look at my wife like that." He said looking pissed with a clenched fist.

"Oh! Then have I ever told you to cover your face and go out? So that no one can admire your handsome face. You're overreacting and jealous of those guys." I shake my head unclasping the bracelet with an annoyed face.

"I don't need to be jealous of them and I'm mad because I-I can only look at you like that. You are my love." He said in a possessive voice pulling me into his arm and crashed his lips in a possessive manner.

Even after being married for a year we still haven't forgotten to get pissed at each other and start the argument. We have been doing it since we have met and being married too didn't change it for us.

We know that this argument and mocking others makes us love each other even more and we never get tired of each other. We might get tired of getting mad at each other but as the day is over our love and bonding are becoming more stronger.

He is the jerk who had pissed me off the moment we have met and I'm his love who has turned his world upside down as told by him.

Well earlier we have gone to the club to celebrate Bell's birthday which was setup by her fiancée and I have worn a quite revealing short gown to tease Shaub but he became mad when he looks at our surroundings. So we need to leave the party sooner or Shaub would have sent all those boys to the hospital.

"Mm love you are making me lose my patience." He mumbled nipping at my sensitive spot on my neck.

"S-Shaub. I...." I moan out loud gripping his hair to pull him more closer.

"You're so beautiful my love. And you have literally wrapped me around your finger but I know what you want me to do." He trails kisses from my neck to my cleavage and slowly pulls the zipper down leaving me in sexy lingerie.

"You would be death of me my love." He kissed my lips and I start to unbutton his shirt. He breaks the kiss after leaving me breathless and lay me down on the bed pressing his lips to mine with urgency and want.

A small muffled laugh escapes from my mouth when I remember our argument a while ago and now we can't put our hands away from each other.

We may have argued for little things but that little things make us want each other more than anything.