Chp 12

Jungkook Pov

"Wakie wakie Kookie," one of the hyung said.
"5 more minute," I said still tired.
"Hmm," hyung said as I went back to sleep.

"Come on Kookie, it have been 5 minutes." hyung said pecking my foreahead.

I open my eyes to see Gyeomie hyung.

"Ok," I said reaching my hands out to Gyeomie hyung.

He carry me and bring me to the bathroom to brush my teeth after that he carry me to the kitchen.I was still half asleep.  Gyeomie hyung put me down and went to sit on a chair when suddenly one of the hyung pull me on their lap. I lift up my head to see Bammie hyung and he started feeding me food.

"Aigoo, such a cute baby," Jackkie hyung said.

"Mmm not a baby," I said.

"Mmm if you say so," Jaebumie hyung said.

"What do we need to do after eating hyungie??" I ask.

"Hmm, we need to go to the company to record a video and then we are going to have an interview," Jaebumie hyung answer.

"I am worry hyung... What if they do not like me??" I said.

"Its okay Kookie, you have us and if they do not like you, then they are not our true fans because who could not resist a cute little bunny? And like we told you yesterday, we will love you forever and ever and nothing could change that," Youngie eomma said pecking my cheeks. Than Youngie hyung peck my forehead and all of the hyung did the same thing at different area except for my lips.

*After eating breakfast*

Yugyeom POV

We went to the company to start recording the video. While recording the video, I look at where Jungkook is and he seems to have fun than before he join us. I hope that we can make Kookie happy everyday and we will treat him better than his so called " hyung". Well, having Kookie here with us is like a blessing. Who could resist this cute little angel? Not me of course. I take a picture of Kookie and sent it to the 97 liner group chat.

Jungkook One And Only Loyal Fans

Me-Look who is having fun??

Fairy- He look so happy and is having fun in the pic

Fairy- He look so happy and is having fun in the pic. I wish he will be like that everyday^-^

DabDab-It will be our mission to make him happy everyday

Me-Yup! You will be getting pics of happy Kookie and we will not fail you.

Bambam- Cause when Kookie is happy...

Me- We are happy!!

Casper- You better do that cause I will ki- hurt you if he is not happy.

Kimgyu- Yup we will hurt you if you make him sad