Meet The Scout

The group all got comfortable in their seats as the first world began to play.

*Faster Than a Speeding Bullet plays*

"Nice music", Jiro said, liking the casual background song playing.

Warehouse doors in Well rise, revealing a crouching young man with a red shirt standing next to others with the same color scheme.

"Hey, it's Deku!", Ochako said excitedly at finally seeing their friend, with many agreeing.

"Is he holding a gun?!", Iida asked, shocked at his friend caring an armed weapon, "Well everyone else is caring a weapon", Kaminari added.

"Why's he so skinny, where'd all his muscle go?", Mina asked, having seen the green teen's body and knows he's a lot buffer than this version.

"Lack of training?", Kirishima added, "Either way, he looks ready for battle", All Might said, wondering just how different Izuku is here.

The man watches various BLU team members stationed around the center point: an Engineer industriously making defensive preparations, a smoking Spy, and a Soldier juggling rockets.

"WHAT, A SENTRY GUN WITH TWIN MOUNTED GATLING GUNS, HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE?!?!", Mei shouted as she stood up from her seat with stars in her eyes.

"Is that guy just juggling rockets?", Kendo asked, confused if that was the man being silly or stupid.

He pumps his Scattergun and RED runs out to attack the point.

He charges into a fierce battle on Well, quickly outpacing all his teammates. He runs towards the center of the map, dodging everything that BLU throws at him, then outruns and crosses a passing train as it crushes a BLU Soldier and Pyro.

Everyone recoiled in fear at seeing the two men crushed by a moving train, but were amazed as to what Izuku does.

"I must say, he's surprisingly fast, not many can easily dodge automatic gunfire so casually", Aizawa said, analyzing his inter-dimensional student.

"Am I the only who saw him jump off of this air?!", Mineta asked, screaming in shock, "What quirk do you think he has?", Present Mic asked.

Soon the screen changed to a blue background with a cartoon baseball bat and text that read;

MEET THE SCOUT

Everyone were now confused as to why the title card appeared and one question was on all their minds. 'Who's the Scout?'.

Scout walks in front of the Meet the Scout text, from off frame, rubbing his hands eagerly.

"Um... I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talkin' to?", he asked in a Boston accent, gesturing to the screen being him.

A few laughed at his new accent, "Why is he talking like that?", asked a giggling Momo, her question going unanswered as others were still laughing.

"I'm guessing he's the Scout it mentioned", Mandalay said, rubbing her head in confusion.

"Please tell me he's talks more, his voice is hilarious!", yelled an excited Mountain Lady.

Cut to a scene of moderately muscular Nomu, sitting near the third control point in Granary, about to take a bite of a Sandvich, when he is poked in the head by a dented metal bat. The Nomu looks over, confused as he stared at a crouching Scout with his bat at the ready.

"Yo, what's up?", Scout asked casually.

"A NOMU?!?", many pro heroes and students from Class-A shouted when they all saw the genetic monster.