Part34

It was already late and Taehyung was getting a bit sleepy . But he couldn't sleep because of his boyfriend ...

There were on their way to a street xxxxx .
Why a street though ? Anyways .

Jungkook was driving and Taehyung was ready to close his eyes but he still tried his best not to..

Jk: Babe it's ok if you want to sleep for a wile .

Th: No Kookie , I am fine .

Jk: Are you sure Doll ?

Th: Y-Yea....... Kookie ?

Jk: Mhm?

Th: What is Mr.Sangi like ?

Jk: Be is a good man actually . My mother always told me he doesn't care but I haven't seen that side of him . She also said not to bond or else I will be involved in ...Things .

Th: Things like what ?

Jk: I don't know myself ..

~~

After a long ride they got in the street .

Jungkook didn't see his father near and had to do something with this sleepy koala that was holding his arm like its life was depending on it ..

They walked a little further and got in to a caffe .

Taehyung got his hot chocolate and Jungkook his coffee and sat down near a window facing each other .

Jk: My father was not a good guy as my mum have told me .

Th: Is that so ?

Jk: Yea.. No ... I dont know myself..

Th: What do you think of your father then ?

Jk: ...He always played with me when I was young . He was always cheerful around me I really appreciate him . I really think that I like me father ..

Th: And what about your mother ?

Jk: When they are seeing each other .. they forget I am near .. They don't talk .. they talk with there eyes ....

Th: And what do the eyes say ?

Jk: My fathers eyes ... is regret and ... I don't know .. it's like he ..is telling her not to tell me something ...

And my mothers regret and ..... Fear ...

I can remember when ...

Flashback ~
"Appaaa!"

"Hey little fella missed me ?"

I run to hug him an he took me to his embrace.

I looked behind me and saw my mother looking at him . Her eyes widened and her mouth parted ..

My fathers look was scaring me .. He put me down and told me to go to my room for a while...

I went .. I couldn't hear them talking ..

End of flashback ~

Jk: Then I understood that neither my father nor my mother would tell me the truth so I had to find it by myself..