Is he gonna die?

-1 month later-

"Vicky Vicky" someone whispered in my ear shaking me slightly so I could wake up "Oh my Gods Brendon what time is it?" I ask "6 a.m" he says I shot up and looked at my bestfriend/brother. "Your crazy" I mumble since we have an extra hour of sleep "No I thought of a song" he says "Oh" I getting out of bed my feet touching the cold smooth floor. I looked over at the bed next to mine to make sure Mikayla was still asleep "Go I'm just gonna change" I say he nods. I close the curtains slipping on shorts and my orange tee putting my hair up in a pony tail. I glanced at my five feet of wall. There was a poster of Marvel from the Hunger Games, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. What I like to read and Marvel needs some support since almost everyone hates him and Tom Felton is well hot. There was a picture of my mom a picute of me with all of my siblings and a bunch of posters of bands like Foster the People, POD, avenge sevenfold you know the usual. I stepped out and found Brendon. "Ok let's go" I whisper we jog out of our cabin and into the perfect air "Ok so what's your song about?" I ask "Summer and..." "Hey is that Grover? Grover!" I shout running over he turns his face scratched "Oh my Gods Tori!" he shouts hugging me "What happened?" I ask "Remember the recruit well transferring him here was a challenge a minatour came at us we barley made it in" he says he began to explain the story to me since Brendon went back to the cabin "Ok...so who is it?" I ask "C'mon" he says I run after him into the Big House where a body lay Annabeth Chase was feeding him ambrosia squares I walked closer and gasped "Percy?" I asked "You actually know him?" Grover asked munching on a tin can "Mhmm" I respond looking at his dirt covered face "You wanna hand me a wet towel warm not hot or cold" I ask him he nods when Annabeth leaves I start to gently clean Percy's face "Is he gonna die?" I ask Chiron "No Victoria he'll be fine" he answers leaving with Grover "Oh Percy I'm so sorry" I say truely hurting for him losing your mom....I love my mom and know I would die in a world without her I leave the room praying to my father to cure him since my father is the god of healing as well it was wake up time now so I ran to my cabin "Mikayla wake up" I say gently to the sleeping 8 year old "No" she mumbles turning over "Oh my Gods is that one direction!!!" I scream she shot up "Where Niall!" She squels "Loser what would those pretty boys be doing here" Brendon teases his little sister since she's the only one who likes them in our cabin she throws a pillow at him getting up pushing me out of her five feet and shutting the curtains. "Pushy!" I whine "Ok people vocal excersizes!" Terra shouts cheerfuly we have a simple schedule and the leader of the cabin has to make sure they and their sibling follow. It's been on the bulliton board for as long as Camp Half-Blood was here. Only modified to make it more like the group of kids in the cabin. Right now its on a gold sheet with black letters smiley faces here and there.

-Schedule of the Apollo children-

Before breakfast- Vocal excersizes

After breakfast- Practice for 1 hour

After lunch- Training (mostly archery and chariots)

Before bed- Practice for 1 hour, showers, and pray to and thank father

And once a month at the end of the month we had Show-day. Where everyone performed in duets or solos.We did our vocal excersizes then whoever was ready ran out of there to breakfast

___________After Lunch *Percy*_______________

________________________________________________

Grover was showing me the ropes when I saw someone familiar spit in their palm and shake hands with a boy hopping on a chariot. I looked closer and saw it was Victoria. Jealousy filled me to the brim the boy was rather good looking. "Don't stare her brothers will pumble you to the ground" Grover says "I wasn't staring" I retort "Mhmm" he says I watch Victoria beat the boy and they start laughing picking up bows and arrows and running off in the distance.

*Victoria*

"Be ready to get the beatdown of a life time" Brendon says "Ya right I'm gonna win" I say "Care to make that a bet" he asks "What?" I ask "Loser has to...be the official loser in our duo" he says "and the winner is the offcial cool guy or gal!" I say he nods eagerly I spit in my hand and he does the same and we shake. "Ok ready set go!" I shout we race a lap and I win "Whos this oh just my losa brotha!!!!!!" I cheer pointing at him we burst out laughing and i pick up my black bow with purple arrows and run Brendon following me. After archery practice I run into someone I look up and find Percy "Hey Percy I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm..." "Victoria I remember" he says Brendon clears his throut "Oh yeah this is Brendon my brother/ loser bestfriend" I say with a grin "Dumb bet" Brendon mutters "Vicky Brendon!..." Zander started yellling something but I didn't understand "What!" we call together he jogs over "Duuuudes smeone put honey on Terras harp strings and she isn't happy" Zander explains "Well it wasn't me" I say "Or me how much do you wanna bet it was Alyssa since Terra accidently spilled juice on her sheet music" Brendon explains they start to jog of to find Alyssa "I'll see you around Percy gotta you know prove my innocence before my sister kills me" I say "Wait so whos your godly parent" he asks I laugh "You couldn't figure it out from all the music talk? It's Apollo god of archery, light, music, knowledge,poetry and prophecy" I call jogging away