17

2 WEEKS LATER

TZUYU: What???!

She yelled in anger.

JUNGKOOK: You heard me Ms. Chou. I don't want to be your business partner anymore.

He said coldly and lean on his chair.

TZUYU: B-but you can't!

JUNGKOOK: Why?

TZUYU: Because we made a deal. You had signed a contract with our company for 2 years! 2 years jungkook! So you can't just end it like this!

Jungkook chuckled sarcastically before he stood up and face her with a serious face.

JUNGKOOK: Look here miss Chou... This is my company and I can do what I want.. And for your information.. Your company was the one who called us to make a contract.. So it means.. I have the rights to decide whether to end it or not.

Jungkook open one of his cabinet and grab a folder. He open it and grab a paper. The contract papers. Tzuyu widen her eyes.

TZUYU: W-what are you doing???

She stuttered. Jungkook smirk and without hesitation he ripped the contract papers as Tzuyu scream.

TZUYU: What have you done?!!!!! Do you know how important this contract to me??!!!! I  HATE YOU!!

She shouted in anger. Jungkook could only smirk.

JUNGKOOK: Now... There's no more contract miss Chou. And you can leave to my company now.. Don't even bother yourself coming back.

He said in a serious tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MR. JEON: I deserve an explanation jungkook.. Why did you end the contract with them?

He said in a serious tone. He was leaning on his chair while jungkook is standing in front of his father.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry if I didn't asked permission, appa.

MR. JEON: I don't need you to apologized jungkook.. I want you to explain.

He said in serious tone.

JUNGKOOK: It's a personal matter, appa..

MR. JEON: *scoff* If it's a personal matter then why did you involved our company???

He said in an angry tone, while he was trying to calm himself to not shout at his son.

MR. JEON: What are you thinking jungkook? Do you know how much they had done to our business?! And this is what they got in return?? What gotten into your mind Jeon jungkook??

JUNGKOOK: Appa.. The reason why I end our contract with them is because of tzuyu's behavior. Do you know what kind of a woman she is?? She brings a lot of problem to me and to my wife.

Mr. Jeon's eyes soften. He realized what he meant by that.

He knows his son is a very decent and responsible man. He knows that he is a very hard working guy and ever since jungkook started to work to their company, it become successful. But still, this is still a business.

MR. JEON: Jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: Appa.. I know this is a personal problem and our company shouldn't get involved into this.... But what will my wife think if she finds out that I'm still working with Tzuyu? And she already figured it out that tzuyu is a dangerous woman. You said it to yourself before I got married.. You said to take care of my wife and to prioritize her first than anything else. You know I don't want to loose this contract appa.. But I don't want to loose my wife.