Chapter 8

The ray of light from the morning sun shining brightly into my room woke me up to begin my day.

Yesterday turned out good as I was with Emma keeping me busy with her lively easygoing self.

Today is the beginning of another semester, I have a feeling this semester will be so different bringing changes to my life if this change right now isn't enough.

I sound like a mediator right now. I groan loudly just to be dramatic before going into the bathroom brushing my teeth feeling happiness spry inside me for a reason unknown to me.

I strip off my clothes examining my flat stomach where my unborn child is nesting while standing in front of the full-length mirror.

I don't know what the student will think of me after noticing I am pregnant, I am actually known as the girl whose parents are poor but find favor in the billionaire son's eyes, capturing him with my beauty.

The story is a bit absurd but what do you expect because throughout my high school no one knew my parents even during school events my family never attended.

I am usually independent, a girl who was known as a benevolence case to the only son of a billionaire.

It was depressing to think your family was ashamed of you going as far as to change your last name before coming to understand it was just for my safety letting me have a simple normal life than living a life filled with spectators.

I sigh loudly rubbing my stomach before stepping into the shower washing my hair with the shampoo and my body with body wash, after taking my bath I step out wrapping a towel around myself before stepping into the room, checking through my closet deciding on an ash loose sweater, black leggings, and black heel snicker.

I create a small path in the middle of my head before curling the tip of my hair leaving it to rest on my shoulder, I put on little lip gloss on my lip before doing a quick check-in front of the mirror satisfied with the look I left my room pulling my handbag on my shoulder.

I pass by Emma's room deciding not to wake her just yet knowing she is someone who doesn't like to be bothered in the morning and I am also not really in the mood for her morning mood swings.

Making my way towards the dining room hearing voices coming from in there, walking into Damien and Louis sitting on both sides of the dining table, and to my surprise, Emma was in the room well dressed ready to leave for class sitting close to Damien while they both have breakfast.

"good morning, " I greet walking into the kitchen while they answered back with a morning.

I place my bag on one of the chairs in the dining room before walking into the kitchen checking the cupboard for cereal finding a box I place it on the counter before taking a glass of milk, a plate, and a spoon.

I pick the items walking toward the dining room taking a seat close to Louis "so are you set for today?" Louis raises a question sipping a glass of water before glancing my way.