two ! [✓]

( two ! )

"ALICE!" Blair yelled at her friend "do you have the dresses?" The original asked Alice. "No, I'm going now to get everything" Alice said.

"Stay here please! Also don't hunt in this area there are werewolves about" Alice said before getting into her car and going to the small dress shop. "Alright then!" she called out to her small friend.

Blair walked to the kitchen and saw Esme who smiled at the dirty blonde, "Alice has really put some work into this hasn't she?" Blair asked Esme who nodded her head.

"I thought she was going to explode when we she found out."

Blair laughed "that does sound like Alice" Blair said and then looked around the house. "This is beautiful" she said and looked at Esme "was I ever in this house?"

"I'm not sure" Esme said. Blair nodded her head "how are you liking Forks?"

"It's quiet up here, rains a lot which is always a plus for us and the people are okay."

Blair's phone then rung.

"Hello?"

"Blair where are you?" Nik asked her.

"I'm at the Cullen's house why?" She asked him.

"Come back home, please."

"Klaus, I will just after the wedding. It's only going to be a few more days and then I'll be back home before you know it" she told him.

Klaus sighed "this is the last time that you are going anywhere without me knowing."

"Now, now Nik. I don't know where you are all the time and besides what's a human going to do to me. Have you forgotten that we are the original vampires or did you miss that bit?" She asked him.

"After the wedding is over you come home."

What Blair wanted to say was 'but I'm already home' what she said instead "alright fine, goodbye Nik."

Blair turned to Esme "sorry about that" she said and then heard a car and Alice cursing. "Well that didn't take long" Blair said and looked out the window.

"I'll go and help her" she said and walked to the front of the house and helped Alice with all the stuff that she bought.

Alice smiled "tomorrow we will be getting this place ready for a wedding" and she clapped her hands together.

"Come with me!" Alice said and then she grabbed all of the clothes and walked into Blair's room.

"So this is Roses dress."

Alice showed her the dress.

"My dress."

"Esme's."

"Bellas wedding dress."

"And your dress."

"Wow, Alice" Blair said as she looked at the dress

"Wow, Alice" Blair said as she looked at the dress. She looked at her best friend. "The dresses are really beautiful!" She squeals "I cant wait for the wedding!"

Then Blair and Alice could hear Emmett's voice "what did you do with Blair?" The two girls laughed.

"Nothing!" Alice yelled back at him.

This was going to be one hell of a wedding.

*

Do you like the dress or should I pick something else?

Anyway thank you for.....

voting,
commenting
&
following

Bye sweets

__thealpha__