+ 6

"so how's your business with mister park?" i heard hyeri asked me.

i held the cup of coffee and sipped a little while looking outside the window. glancing over the busy people who had their own scarfs around their necks. thick clothes and different styles of coats.

winter.

we were at the new coffee shop nearby and hyeri asked me to try their coffee.

it was okay though, the coffee tasted good.

"hey y/n, i asked you." i heard hyeri again so i looked at her.

i coughed, "i don't wanna talk about it." i said and sipped on my coffee again.

"why? is something wrong-"

"no, it's just-it's going well, i mean." i said and her face stated she wasn't satisfied with my answer.

therefore, i was glad she let it slipped and didn't ask more further questions about my business with him. we talked about her married life and how his husband's been treating her so nicely. she said that her husband has been treating her more careful and sweet. her husband taking her to parks to smell fresh air and keep on spoiling her on the things she wanted.

"you know what, when i announced i was pregnant, he was so happy! he kissed me all over my face and kept on thanking me. it was so funny because he held my tummy even if there was no bump yet." she said, laughing.

i just smiled at her. envious of how much love she has been receiving from her husband.

i knew seokjin would be a great husband, though i never knew he would be together with hyeri, i'm still happy for her.

even though it was a pain for me.

hyeri knew i liked seokjin back in high school, she knew how much i adored the guy. she even forced me to confess to him at the prom night. fortunately, he didn't reject me and was together with me for a short time. not until i discovered he was just using me to get close to hyeri.

it was okay though.

especially when i heard hyeri liked seokjin too.

they got together happily while i ended my relation ship with seokjin. yes, i cried but that doesn't mean i would go against my best friend's feelings for the sake of mine. seokjin said sorry and i accepted it.

at least i became happy with him even if i knew he wasn't contented of me.

i forgave him because i thought that it was okay to use me. it was okay because it was for my best friend anyways.

but how about me?

when will anyone consider my feelings?

and then i realized, i will never be considered. i will stay with no name screaming my invisible dignity, i will stay as a loser.

i knew everything wouldn't go in my way. i knew my worth was not visible in this world.

the strength i've been holding up to now was only my mother.

i'm gonna risk everything for her, even if it means i'm gonna put so much risk.

hyeri and i parted ways because she said her husband was waiting for her in the parking lot.

she was pregnant for weeks now, same with me.

i didn't say it yet to park jimin, maybe if i just bump into him. i don't wanna go to his office neither see him with us being alone. i'm afraid.

i walked on the side walk and waited for a bus. unfortunately, there was no bus stop here so i had to wait for the taxi. it was taking too long because it was winter and taxis could be no where to be seen.

i stood there, playing with the snow i was stepping on, digging my shoes on the white ice.

i looked around and saw hyeri. his husband's arms was around her waist and supported her to walk.

must be nice to have a husband taking care of you while you're pregnant.

i sighed and waited forever for a taxi to come. i shivered in coldness because of the thin fabric covering my body. i held into my coat. this is the only coat i have. it's either i die in coldness or bear the light coldness.

i lost my patience and decided to walk to bus terminal. i felt like there would be no taxi so i need to bear this winter season until i reach the terminal.

i felt my neck shivering so i covered it with my palms. i couldn't find any scarf at home and if there was one, it would be thin as paper.

while i was walking, people kept on staring at me as i rub my palms together. what? am i the only person who was shivering there?

"aigo, don't you have any scarf sweet heart?" an old woman asked me.

"uhm, no but i'm okay." i smiled at her.

"you look really pale and your nose is really red, are you sure you're okay?" she asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

i nodded and bowed to leave. as i walked further, the cold air was going too strong. i remembered there would be a winter storm so i increased my pace in walking.

people started going home with their cars so i ran towards the terminal as fast as i can.

the coldness i felt was almost unbearable and my pace started slowing down because i felt tired. i stopped on my tracks and looked around.

the city was covered in snow and i was out right there with thin clothes.

i hugged myself and walked slowly. i didn't think i could run anymore so i heaved a breath while rubbing my palms together.

it was so cold and i thought i was going to faint and die.

not until someone pulled me and slowly leaned me against a building's wall.

i gasped and looked up at who it was. i was out of breathe and i think i wouldn't be able to heave another breath especially he was the one who's in front of me.

he pulled out a purple scarf and slowly put it around my neck.

i couldn't move and my heart started beating so fast. my cheeks felt hot and i swear it could melt the snow that covered the whole city.

park jimin looked away and gulped.

"y-you know, you should take care of-uhm the baby."

+

oh please jimin is so cute here and i imagine him gulping and being so shy and looking away whAT THE FUCK-oh wait this is my story lmAOOOO

i thought i won't be able to update because i got writer's block but guESS WHAT I LOVE THIS STORY

btw, thankyou for 500 reads guys and i love y'all so much😩💜