four ! [✓]

( four ! )

"BLAIR!" ALICE YELLED, Blair was finished getting ready whenever the pixie called her. She walked to the room where Bella, Alice and Rose was.

"Well, What do you think?" Alice said as she turns Bella around the the chair. Blair smiled at Bella.

"You look beautiful" she told the human.

"Alice? Bella?" Renee called out as Bella then said "in here mom" and Renee walked in. "Oh my gosh, you're so beautiful! Oh, honey."

Renee stars to cry "crap my mascara!" she said then Alice handed her a handkerchief to which Renee gladly accepted.

"Thanks, Charlie get in here!" she yelled to her ex-husband. Charlie then walked into the room and Bella gasped in shock.

"I know, I look hot" he joked and everyone laughed at him, "we thought that you needed something blue."

Charlie then opened the box and the girls saw the old comb. "And something old. Besides your mother." Renee shot him a glare.

Bella took it and smiled "it was grandma swans" Charlie said. "But we added the sapphires" Renee said as Bella gave it to Alice so that she could put it on.

"It's beautiful you guys, wow. Thank you so much."

Alice then put the comb in Bella's hair.

"It's your first family herloom. Pass it on to your daughter and her daughter" Renee gets choked up again.

"Mom I love it" Bella said, she goes to hug her mom but Alice stops her "nope, no smudging my masterpiece!" Alice said.

"Alice let her hug her mom!" Blair said as Renee smiled at Blair "no it's aright, Alice is right. Oh and by the way who are you?"

"I'm a cousin of the Cullen's, my name is Blair."

"How are you cousins exactly?" Renee asked "if you don't mind me asking!" Blair smiled "Carlisle and my father are brothers" she said, Renee nodded her head "will we see him tonight?"

Blair shook her head no "he doesn't like these kinds of things" Blair said and then looked at Bella.

"How about we get you your dress now" Blair said as Alice went to get it. "Do you want to see it?" Blair asked Renee.

"I want to see it!" She squeals excitedly as Charlie exited the room.

****

"They have got to be related" Eric said as he watched the Denali's. "What a gene pool" Mike gaped at them. "You've got some drool" Jessica said.

Jessica then turned to Angela "So, you think Bella's gonna be showing?" Angela then was wide eyed at the woman "Jess, she is not pregnant!"

"Okay. Who else gets married at eighteen?" she asked herself.

****

Blair smiled at the Denali "it's great to see you all again" Blair grinned at them, the Denali smiled at the original.

"It's great to see you as well " Kate said as they hugged.