21

Harry

I'm so fucking mad. How can he do this to me?!

The man haven't been in my life for literally any of it and now he wants a part of my money because "he created me" I didn't ask to be born so what the fuck is this shit?

I honestly can't believe that it's even solid ground to sue someone for it, like why sue me for existing... "Dad".

The man is just a fucking gold digger that's too lazy to actually spend his time getting to know his own son for the money. So he just goes ahead and sues me for making more than he is. Idiot.

I'm supposed to meet Louis in less than an hour at the coffee shop, but I'm not even sure I can make it out of here because of all the reporters. They're all everywhere trying to be the first one to have a comment from me... I don't want to give them any comments, because this is just ridiculous.

I want to scream at them to leave, but my management told me to stay low so can't do that either, fuck this.

To Louis:

Hi! I won't be able to make it to the coffee shop because my house is surrounded by idiots...

From Louis:

Don't worry about it, I heard about what happened... that's absurd.

Thank you! Someone understands the fucking absurdness of it all, like how can this even become a big deal.

I walk around my big house and it feels so empty. I know that the cleaner probably left a while ago to go home to her family. She's a nice lady who has one son and a loving husband... I'm sometimes jealous of easy her life is, like sure she probably have problems too but when she ends her day of work she gets to be whoever she wants to, she can go where ever she wants...

I want that too. I don't say I'm unhappy with my life because I'm not, but I'm just not happy with some parts that is the price you have to pay for fame.

I honestly don't know if I would pick this for myself again if I knew where it would lead me, everyone kind of wants fame until they get it... then they want out to get their normal life back.

I look out at all the reporters just standing outside talking to each other, why don't they just leave... don't they have families to get back too?

I pick up my phone and press the call button on Louis name, if I can't see him I at least want to hear his voice.

"Hello." He says with a cute little voice, it's almost as if he doesn't really know how to answer the phone.

"Well helloo there." I say and let out a little sigh because I hear yet another ring on the door.

"Aren't you just a ball of sunshine" He laughs out and I can't help but smile because his smile is just so beautiful... Probably one of my top ten favourite sounds.

"My house is surrounded by desperate reporters... It's like a freaking zombie apocalypse every time I even look out the window." I say and moves my body over to the sofa, letting the soft material of it support my tired body.

"I wish I could save you but you know... I want to live and not have my brain eaten." Damn this boy always seem to know how to make me feel better, he knows when I need something to light up the mood.

"So... how are you?" Louis change the subject and I put my phone down from my ear and put the speaker on.

"Truthfully I feel like shit." I say and curl myself in to a blanket that is laying on the sofa.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He sounds really worried and it makes me sad, I don't want him to worry about something that's so stupid.

"Not really, it's just so stupid and stressful." I mumble, I'm not sad or anything I'm just so mad about how he can even do this to me... I didn't ask to have him as my father, I never bothered him... not even as a kid when I wanted to find out more about him.

"So tell me Love do you prefer sweet or savoury snacks?" There he is, Louis the king of changing subjects.

"I think I'm more of savoury kind of person, like popcorn and stuff." I say and in my head I think about my little weird food combo that everyone gets disgusted by.

"I think I am too, like sure Ice cream and chocolate is awesome but not really my cup of tea" He says and lets an airy laugh out.

"I do this really weird thing and by dip for my popcorn and dip them." I say and I feel how he is judging me.

"That sounds weird... I want to try it sometime." He says and I can hear how he is moving around on the other side of the phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him when I hear a loud crash in the background.

"I'm trying to make some food but I accidently just flipped the only food I had down on the floor..." He says and I can hear that he is frustrated.

"Just order pizza." I say knowing that Louis told me that he isn't really a star in the kitchen.... Neither am I but I think that I have had a little more practise than him actually.

"I probably will... I'm just so lazy to actually go downstairs to meet him in the door."

"What about this, I come to your place with pizza." I feel bold while saying it but as soon as the words slip from my lips I start feeling insecure about it. What if he doesn't want me to come to his place?

...

I was going to say that I'm sorry for not updating in a while but it's only been a few days and we all know this is kind of good to be me. 

I have some great news I managed to get tickets to Swedish House Mafia in Sweden on the 4th of May next year! I'm super happy!