eleven

a/n its past spooky season and why not have the losers go trick or treating to remember the awesome times? 

-caylin

--------------------

october 31 1989-

NO POV---:'))

"i dont know how you convinced me to wear this." stanley said walking out of the closet and spinning around for bill. bill had convinced stan to wear a snow white costume.

"y-your m-m-my princess th-though." bill smiled.

"awwe. im not a princess. i am mUsCelE mAn!"

"oh g-god." bill said face-palming him self.

"but you look great in that cupcake costume." stan smirked

"d-do i l-l-look sweet?" 

"oh are you making a pun?

"a-ar-aren't i p-punny?" 

"you're going to pay for your funniness." stan walked over to bill and picked him up and sat him down in the closet. "now you are going to sit here and think about some better puns." stan smiled at him and turned on the closet lights and closed the door. stan walked away and hopped on his spinny chair and grabbed his bird guidebook.

--later that day--

"ooo do i spot two lovebirds?" richie said putting a hand over his eyes. "i do! its bill and stan everyone! oh! and bill has a-"

"well then!" eddie interrupted pushing richie away. "you two look very nice in your costumes."

"th-thanks." bill said blushing.

"we're still waiting for ben and bev. so we might wait here a few more minutes before we head out for some cAnDy!" richie waved his hands in the air.

"you know you're really failing to be a mime" stan said.

"hmm. thanks." richie smirked at eddie. "us two were the only ones who wanted to wear my wonderful costumes. you guys missed out." 

"did we?" stan asked. eddie nodded. ben walked in holding bevs hand.

"hey there." richie says. "looks like everyone is here. MIKE! COME ON WE ARE LEAVING!"

"ONE SECOND THE BUTTON FELL OFF!" mike yelled back. he was upstairs fixing his giraffe costume (idk i just needed somehting.) "perfect." mike smiled as he glued a button back onto the 'eye' on the hood. mike walked downstairs and saw his group of friends waiting. richie smiled.

"its time to leave my house now." richie said. 

"bye mrs. tozier." eddie said waving at richies mom.

"bye. have fun." maggie said smiling.

"bye mom." richie walked out the door with his friends and closed the door. 

"how cool are we?!" stan said walking onto the street. "were all 17 and going trick or treating."

"oh please you love it." mike said looking and stan.

"i-i-it is p-p-pretty f-f-fun i g-guess." bill smiled at stanley.

--after the trick or treating.--

"wow look at all this. its diabetes in a bag." bev smiled at eddie, who just shoved his pillowcase full of candy away. 

"diabetes, ya no thanks." eddie said shaking his head. "not going to look at that bag." eddie closed his eyes tight and crossed his arms.

"i think beverly was joking." ben said to eddie.

"maybe. but its still true," stan laughed.

"stop scaring my baby." richie said reaching out and hugging eddie. eddie rolled his eyes but hugged richie back. 

"i ship!" beverly screamed jumping up and beginning to dance in a circle. 

"hm, thanks" richie said flipping his short curly hair. "me and my boo are tots relationship gOalS." eddie shoved his hand on top of richies mouth and turned beet red. (more teaaa)

"friendship goals." eddie said, awkwardly laughing.

"uh no." bev said. "im pulling a richie right now, but you guys are so f-"

"you know what? you are all so annoying." eddie sighed and scooted away from richie. richie frowned. 

"aw. eddie you've made richie sad." stan said pouting at eddie.

"did i?" eddie questioned, gasping sarcastically. 

---------------------

a/n yo wsp. hows that for tea. teaaa. speaking of which, im drinking tea rn andd, its good. its great. mmmh. 

-caylin :))