Moving Day ♛

Farrah's POV

Farrah's POV

I sat in the kitchen with Tommy and Dj, waiting for everyone to wake up. I couldn't sleep last night after waiting until late hours to get a call from my parents, so an all nighter seemed like the best decision

"Here you go, Tommy. Enjoy your breakfast bottle, the most important bottle of the day," I said, smiling as I handed it to him

The little baby giggled and shook the bottle, before placing it in his mouth. I laughed at his reaction, before resting my head on the table as exhaustion began to creep up on me

The silence in the kitchen was quickly interrupted by the sound of Jackson rushing down the stairs, "Morning Mom. Farrah."

I smiled and DJ responded, "There he is! My beautiful first born baby boy. Have a seat right at the head of the table, and while you wait for your favorite pancakes, enjoy a pre-breakfast milkshake."

Jackson looked at me and I shrugged, just as confused as he was. As she was calm a minute ago, it was odd to see DJ's sudden outburst of excitement towards her eldest son.

"You're being weird," Jackson said, eyeing her suspiciously.

"I'm not being weird," She argued, offended he would accuse her of acting oddly

"Yeah. You are. But maybe it's just because you haven't had coffee." I joked, agreeing with the boy.

She glared at me, making me instantly shut up as she moved closer to Jackson and placed her hands upon his shoulders, "Can't a mom make her beautiful firstborn son a pre-breakfast milkshake?"

This time, I let out a laugh at her excuse of excitement and the older woman sighed in slight defeat. The realization of her odd words finally seemed to dawn on her.

"Okay. That was kind of weird." She agreed

Jackson smiled at his mother before giving me a small wink. Taking it as a signal for a sudden plane he'd come up with, I turned most of my attention back to the small baby and let the sound of their argument play behind me.

"Can I have some hot fudge on my pancakes?" He asked

"Sure honey," Dj responded, hesitant to give her son an extreme amount of sugar.

"Okay you're up to something!" He exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at her.

She sighed, annoyed with the interrogation and made her way towards to fridge to cook breakfast for all the other members of the house.

The room resumed its peaceful silence for a bit, other than the conversations between Jackson and I. Tommy continued drinking his bottle, taking breaks ever so often to laugh at funny faces Jackson and I were making.

But, the silence once again shattered by the sound of two people stomping up the basement stairs.

Max trailed up the stairs, with a tired looking Steph trailing after him, "I got her up. Aunt Steph is not a morning person."