Chapter 2🥀

After the most boring car ride ever. We got to the concert area, I can't believe they dragged me over here... walking towards the gates, Alex and Rachel are showing their excitement and people are starting to stare, I really don't know how to react to that. After waiting forever in line and we walked in the arena and we start looking for our seats.

Alex found our sits, we are super close to the stage. "I need to go to the bathroom," I say. "Ok?" Alex looks at me "What are you a baby? Just go to the bathroom." Rachel says.. why is she so mad? I mean, I know I was a bitch about the whole going to the concert thing but damn, I just wanted to let them know...   "Jeez... ok. You don't have to be rude." I say walking away from them in search of the bathroom.

What am I doing? I am a grown woman. why am I even here? I wish I could just go home. I don't know any of this guy's songs, I know nothing about him and I just want to leave, I know I might sound like a party pooper, thank you very much Rachel, but I really wish I could leave, I don't care how I sound. I have a test in a few days and I really could use a few extra hours staying and studying at home.

don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the fact  Rachel bought me a ticket, and all of us, going out together like we used to, like last night, but this is just not my kind of thing. I mean, if we were to go see Harry Styles or Ariana Grande, I wouldn't be wandering around complaining, it's just that, I don't know this guy and that's killing me. this concert will probably take a couple of hours and I don't know any of his songs... I hate my friends.

Ok, It's been  10 minutes since I started looking for the bathroom and I'm starting to get angry. I really need to pee.

Oh thank god, I see someone... maybe he can help me find the bathroom...

please help me, before I pee on the floor.

"Excuse me? Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask this really really tall guy. he didn't look that tall before I approached him. Please say you know where the bathroom is! Please! Please! Please!

his eyes open in alarm, "How did you get here?" He asks looking worried. "uh..." oh my, is he a handsome sun of a bitch... "I'm sorry" I shake my head. "uh- I was just looking for the bathroom and I'm kind of lost.." I explain myself, "oh.." he exhales, and his whole body visibly relaxes. "Yeah, it's right there." He points at this old cabinet. Uh... ok, It's not like I have any other choice.  I really do need to pee. I guess I'll go to that old cabinet... "Thank you," I say and I go to the bathroom.

Oh.... it feels so good to pee. After I pee I wash my hands and I walk out to go back to find my      so-called friends

I have no idea where I am. I'm walking around for like 15 minutes and I am completely lost. I see another guy, please help me... "excuse me?" I ask the guy. The guy turns around and oh my, that's weird. He is the same guy I talked to earlier.  I'm startled as I see him again, his beautiful face... his muscles the pop out of his tight shirt.. stop it! pull your shit together, Lily.  "Yeah?" He looks at me. wow, he is hot. "I think I'm lost." I say blushing, suddenly feeling shy, "Are you working here? Can you help me find my friends?" I ask trying to act cool.

is it working?

"Am I working here?" He asks, and he chuckles. what? is he not? "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he stops me mid-sentence. "do you know what row you are sitting at? What seat?" He asks "Uh.. not really. I think row 3" I say, blushing again...

damn it, maintain yourself, Lily. 

"wow so close to the stage." He says. I roll my eyes... Yeah... Alex and Rachel bought the tickets so.... "you must be a huge fan" he smirks at me... oh my.

"to be honest... I don't really know who this Shawn Mendes guy is. I never even saw him. My friends made me come here." I say, he looks at me with an 'are-you-serious?' look. "But I'm ok with it tho" I add so I won't sound like a dick.