No honor among lovers.

(as i said continued, PrincessJada240)

The king and queen slept soundly, that it was until a baby cry rang out. 

"Oh no...." (Y/n) whined a bit, before sitting up and walking to a crib. "Hey Aria, my little baby." She said picking her up. "did you have a bad dream?" he asked cradling her only for her to yank on her top. (y/n) nodded slipping the strap off and feeding baby. Varian got up and stood next to  her, Watching there dark haired baby feeding. 

"She is hungry...man at least she feeds well." Varians said petting her head. 

"You go back to sleep, I got this." she said as Varian chuckled kissing her neck. 

"Nah....I can't sleep without my wife by my side, nightmares creep without you near." he said loving into her. 

"Alright my beloved..." she said Aria finishing feeding then yawning. She smiled placing her baby back in her crib, then placing the music box her father had made for her. If you played it before she slept, she slept better. Then they both walked to bed, as soon as they laid among the silky sheets, Varian spooned her, causing a giggled to escape. 

"I have been thinking, we have spent so much time taking care of the kingdom and our baby....I am getting an urge...to have a spree?" he said rubbed her curves.

"You mean have a moment and steal gold from those noblemen who will be passing close by? Tomorrow. With all that gold that should be in our possession?" she asked smirking and he Grinned. 

"My wife and I think so much alike."  he said kissing her head. "Well need to make sure Aria is taken cared of." he said kissing her neck and she giggled.

"I'm sure one our Servant, Julia (made her up cause they don't trust Cass with the baby) would gladly baby sit our baby." she said since she trusted Julia. 

"Its a date my queen" he kissed her cheek, wrapping his arm around her waist and  loved into her. He was seriously about not being able to sleep, he only had peace with her around.

(**TIME SKIP and a burglary later**)

The attack on the noblemen went off without a hitch, with the help of a few guards. They gave them there cut but left them with 60% of it. They had all the gold move to a room in one of the wings of the palace. It wasn't just gold, it was gold jewels and other priceless items.  Varian grinned counting much of it.

"That was great! Still on top of all of it as KIngs and thieves." He said laughing. (Y/n) looked at him pulling the chair from the desk and sat it in the middle of the room, surrounded by the gold.

"Sit." she said pointing to the chairs causing him to look at her. Before standing and then sitting in the chair. She grabbed rope and tied his hands behind him to the chair.

"Milady, what are you up to? Are the restraints really necessary?" he asked pulling on the ropes.

"Yes they are. Don't worry honey...I am not going to hurt you...." she said almost purring at him as she locked the door placing the key on the desk. She then yanked off her shirt revealing a bare chest. Varians cheeks highlighted a bit, biting his lip looking at his wifes topless form.

"Ohhh I see now..." he said clearly enjoying it, the bulge in his pants told (Y/n) that. She smirked. 

"I always wanted to tie you to a chair, usually I wanna ride you on your throne and stain it with our juices." She said untying her boots, kicking them off to the sides and then dropping her pants. Now standing completely nude before Varian. HE drooled at bit staring at her, even having his child did not leave much to harm her perfect form (you know a little but of stretch marks on her stomach thats it and they are faded most part)

"You are teasing me woman!" he said yanking harder at his restraints.

"Good.... now..." she said kneeling before him rubbing his clothed erection. "Just looking at your wife naked has made you so hard." She said undoing his pants and releasing it. She smirked at him before sucking on the tip. He groaned a bit at her sucking his length. 

"UNTIE ME!!!" he begged causing her to giggle. 

"Nope~!" she said popping the p. "My king, just indulge me in my fantasy. Pretty please" she said kissing his tip. He chuckled. 

"Alright my queen just be warned. Revenge is a game 2 people can play." he snickered and she nodded standing now. Moving to sit in his lap, slowly sliding down his length and moaning all the way. She clawed his shoulders as he groaned. "Why have we stopped doing this, we use to be at it like Rabbits." 

As she bounced on his lap she laughed.

"We Had a baby...then almost lost everything to that bitch..." she said kissing him as she kept rocking her hips. They made it a rule that her name would never be mentioned again.

"Untie meeeeee" he whined. "I promise I wont stop you, please my queen...I want to hold my queen" he begged as she stopped and sat  there looking at him. 

"Alright." she said reaching behind him and undid the knot. He then gripped her hips and began helping her roll her hips and bounce. 

"Oh my god (Y/n) you are so perfect." he said as his gloved hands held her rump, as she moaned loudly. When they finished she had her arms around him, loving into him.

"Oh Varian.." her body twitched as he kissed her neck.

"If you wanted to ride me on my throne, all you had to do was ask." he said smirking as she looked up at him. "that does sound fun though..." he smirked at her as he kissed her, rubbing her body, before picking her up and moving laying her on the pile of gold. "But now, its my turn, for you to indulge in my fantasies." He said yanking off his shirt, looking at her leaning and kissing her again. Proceeding to have there fun for the rest of the evening.