𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

It takes Draco Malfoy three days and two nights to get over his fever and even then, there was positive feedback. He was skinner than his previous years at Hogwarts.

But, Draco said there was more important matters to attend too. Like the Blaise and Ron incident.

"You can't ignore Weasley forever." Draco sighs, as he looks up from his potions book in the Eighth year common room.

"Watch me." Blaise doesn't glance up from his Herbology text book, as he takes notes for when he has the class next.

"Pansy, tell him." Draco looks at his second best friend, who was practicing Charms and Transfiguration, her worst classes.

"Huh?" She asks, looking up from the textbook and sighs when Draco gives her a look and looks at Blaise. "He's right, you know."

"I don't want to hear it." Blaise snaps, looking at his only friends. "Or I'll hurt you like how I hurt Nott."

"That was more funny than frightful to watch." Pansy laughs, remembering when Blaise nearly choked Nott with a vine when he was making fun of him for doing well in Herbology.

"Too bad Sprout stopped him." Draco chuckles, making Blaise smile small and roll his eyes.

"She's not going to stop me this time." Blaise laughs, as the others continue to laugh with them, forgetting about their studying.

As the three finally calm down with their laughter, when Pansy notices something odd.

"Why are you reading a potions book? Its literally your best class." Pansy exasperates, giving her friend a look. "Are you trying to impress someone?" She asks, lifting her eyebrow.

"Professor Slughorn? Yes. A student? No." Draco shakes his head, before shutting it and closing. "I don't know why, I feel like I have to prove something to him."

"Oh, speaking of Potions." Blaise reaches into his bag and takes out a potion book. "Here."

"What is this?" Draco asks, looking at the book and rolling his eyes when he sees the words, "Property of The Half-Blood Prince". "Merlin beards, that's a terrible nickname. Half-bloods."

"Where'd you find that?" Pansy asks, swiping the boon from Draco's hands, and flipping through the old pages.

"Potters bag." Blaise answers, as he starts to pack up his Herbology text book. "It was lying around and I saw that he kept it from Sixth Year so I took it."

"That's stealing." Pansy points out, giving the book back to Draco, who starts to read through it.

"Really? You'll hand over Harry Potter to the Dark Lord, but you draw a line at stealing?" Blaise tilts his head and scoffs, ignoring the glare Pansy gave him.

"Shut up, gay." Pansy stutters out. She couldn't think of an appropriate insult.

"Yeah, nice try, lesbo." Blaise shakes his head, as Pansy's jaw drops at the boy.

"I'm not gay!" She defends herself, as she slams her hands on the table, giving the dark Italian a nasty look.

"Right, remember Daphne Greengrass?" Draco laughs, making Pansy glare at the boy, her mouth hanging open.

"W-we were drunk!" She defends herself, as she crosses her arms.

"Ron and I were too!" Blaise reminds her, giving her a dub look. "And beside, you enjoyed the kiss so much, it turned into a make out session."

"Fuck you, Zabini!" Pansy snaps as she packs up her bag, and grabs the strap before she leaves the common room, the two boys shaking their heads at her.

"She's might be a bigger drama queen than you." Blaise sighs, moving so that he was sitting in one of the couches.

"Shouldn't we go looking for her?" Draco questions, looking at his best friend as he follows him and sits on the chair beside the couch Blaise was on.

"Nah, she'll be back soon." Blaise shakes his head, as he looks at his friend before sighing. "She's right though, I am gay."

"I know." Draco lets out a small, heartless chuckle and rests his chin on the arm rest. "I've known you were gay since 6th years."

"How'd you find out?" Blaise questions himself, as he looks at his friend and sit up straighted on the couch. "Did I do something? How did I give it away?"

"You talk in your sleep and I couldn't sleep one night, and I heard you talking about your crush on Nott." Draco admits, chuckling as his friends face turns red. "You still do it to this day, and its changed to Weasley."

• • •

Pansy sits at the bottom of a set of stairs that never move, her knees to her chest as her back resting against the brick wall.

"Parkinson?"