Part 7: His ex

Tom's POV:
"Julia, why are calling me?"
"What I can't check in on you?"
"No you can't, I thought we agreed we didn't want to see each other anymore or talk to each other."
"We were naive Tom. Besides I miss you!"
"Julia.."
"No Tom seriously, listen to me. We had such a good thing. Yeah we broke up but who says we can't be friends. I want to see you!"
"Julia, I don't think we should."
"Oh come on Tommy! You don't want to see me?"
"It's not that, it's just that we've grown apart and we have different lives now."
"Yeah but we can piece it back together, become friends again."
"I don't know Julia."
"Please Tommy. Will you at least think about it?"
"Fine, I'll think about it."

Your POV:
"His ex?!" You said.
"Yeah, they broke up a while ago though. I don't know why she's calling." Harry said.
"I didn't even know that he had an ex." You said.
"They were pretty serious. They were together for a long time." Sam said.
"You don't think he would go back with her, do you?" You asked, now worried.
"Girl don't listen to them, the way he looks at you, he would never just leave you like that." Elysia said coming over to sit next to you. "It's obvious that he likes you a lot, you have nothing to worry about. "Right boys?"
"Yeah of course, she's probably just bugging him right now." Harry said.
"Exactly, Y/N you two will be fine." Sam said.
"Ok, thanks you guys." You said.
"No problem." Elysia said.
Tom came back into the room, "Hey sorry about that. I just had to clear some things up." He said sitting next to you. He saw the look in your face and knew something was wrong. "What's wrong love?"
"Nothing, I'm fine." You said.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay." You said.
"Alright, hey come here." He said pulling you into his chest. 
The two of you sat for a while. You talked to Elysia, Sam, and Harry before she left and they went to bed. The two of you were still there talking. You laying on his chest. It felt right. That moment made you totally forget everything about his ex. The two of you talked until you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

xxxxxxxxx

Wow this is short, wait until you see 8 it's even shorter😬😬

Pheebs🙃🙃