Leatherface

A roadtrip to Texas, who's great idea was this? You pull up with your friends (enter name) and (enter name) at a gas station and fill up with fuel. When you go to pay you take in the beautiful countryside that surrounds you until you swear you see a disformed face staring back at you. Thinking it's just the heat you move on.

About 2 miles away from where you're supposed to be going the car splutters, just what we need. You're in the middle of nowhere still and now your car is dead.

When you get out of your car a man is standing 100m away down the road. As soon as you see him he runs off but thinking he's your only hope you follow him.

You follow him deeper and deeper into the fields of the hot Texas countryside until you reach what looks like an abandoned farmhouse. Still thinking this stranger is your only option you step cautiously towards the front door and knock three times. After waiting several minutes you knock again but harder this time. Still no response.

You peek through the window that accompanies the door frame and find that your vision is blocked by grime and dirt that is caked onto the inside of the glass. You try the door handle in hope you can just open the door and shout hello and luckily it's unlocked.

"Hello!" you call, "Anybody there?". You decide to step inside the door and just call out once more in hope of being saved when you see a picture hanging on the wall amongst the peeling wallpaper. As you get closer you realise it isn't a picture, it's a photograph of someone holding a chainsaw...

As you turn to leave a door opens below the stairs and a man wearing a horrifying mask made of rotting human flesh walks out blocking your path.... Holding a chainsaw.

You scream and run up the stairs where you discover the skeletal remains of two people sitting happily in chairs opposite each other. Once more you scream but this time it's because of the searing pain that's hit your shoulder and is slowly manipulating its way through your body as Leatherface revs his chainsaw one last time to slice you in half.