Daddy Deku

After the craziness of the previous reality, all anyone hoped for was a nice, calm, and happy reality they can watch.

"What do you suppose the next reality is?", Nejire asked her fellow senior, "I don't know, but if it's Midoriya, it's bound to be good!", Mirio said happily.

Eri herself was hoping to see her hero do something great, just like all the stuff he's done in this world and for her. All conversing stopped when the screen started up again.

The screen opens up to a normal looking house where the camera pans inside to a moderately sized kitchen.

"Ooh, what a nice house, I'd live there", Toru said while clapping her hands, "You think Izuku lives there?", Kota asked.

"It's most likely", All Might said, "Hey, Mrs Midoriya, do you live there?", Mina asked the mother and pointed to the screen.

Inko was nervous when all eyes were on her, "N-no, me and Izuku l-live in an apartment-t", she said, shaking.

'So that's where he gets it from', many thought, seeing the resemblance between mother and son.

In the kitchen, it showed a tall, well-built man with a skin tight shirt, baggy pants, black socks, and was facing away. What stood out was his long, bushy, green and black hair that defied gravity. He was humming softly to himself as it showed him making eggs and bacon on the side, added with a kettle burning.

"Hey, I'd recognize that hair, it's Deku's!", Katsuki screamed, his response going mostly ignored.

The girls, except Eri and Inko, blushed at seeing the man's built figure, mostly Ochako who has an active crush on the greenet.

The rest are still pending, like Mei and Tsuyu, but that's mostly the fans, "My my, what a body~", Midnight purred to herself.

"All right, that should do it", a deep and gentle voice came out as his scared arms placed the food on small plates and set them on a table.

His face now in view, the audience could now see just how muscular he's become, stretching an ALL M t-shirt to its limits. His face had aged well with most his baby fat gone, his jaw straightened and more defined. His eyes have not changed, glowing with the brightness of his determination and will power to be a hero.

The girls will full on blushing at the young man's older look, some guys even looking at Izuku with jealousy, and by some guys, I mean Kaminari and Mineta.

'Midoriya you lucky bastard, you don't even have to say anything and already girls are fawning over you!', he thought angrily.

All Might smiled widely, staring at his successor with pride, his appearance showed experience and that he was doing great.

"All right, better wake my little princess before it gets cold", Izuku said to himself as he left the room and to the second floor.

Now in a new bedroom, he smiled at the lump under the pink blankets and small bed.

"Who's that?", Present Mic asked, "His wife?", Kirishima asked, all girls looking at him with wide eyes.

They all thought what would happen if they were his wife, "Kinda of a small bed for his wife, don't you think?", Aizwaw said in a bored tone.

That immediately killed all girls thoughts on it being them in the picture.

"Eri, Eri, it's time to get up", Izuku said softly as he shook the bed, earning a groan in response as the sheets uncovered the person beneath.

A teenaged girl with silver white hair with a golden horn sticking out of the right side of her forehead. Slowly, the girl opened and closed her eyes, adjusting to the sight of a smiling Izuku in front of her.