Chapter 55

I got bored and drew this. Sorry if I'm late with updating...I'm having writers block and also have been dealing things so anyway Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously.....

"It's simple! You let me take (y/n) and I won't harm anyone or come back here ever again!" I managed to see the pastas grip their weapons tighter. It was a stare off. Even though I couldn't see it, but Sane was clearly smiling widely at them.

"So...? What will it be...?

Now.....

The tension was high as they glared at each other. I could only let the warm tears of pain go down my face as I tried not to move. I'm pretty sure he broken at least 8 bones in my body or at least it feels like it at the moment... I felt useless as I sat there. Sane almost always got his way and I silently hoped for the pastas to say no. Don't get me wrong. Sane has been there for me since I was five, but...he has also caused me pain emotionally and physically just because I would "disobey" or he didn't like my attuide. Sometimes I wonder if he has a split personality inside that sick head of his. "Why not let (y/n) decide for himself...?" My eyes widened. I'm...being allowed to choose...? Sane glanced over at me. I didn't get to choose things before I came to Slenderman's mansion....I would like to still be able to do that. "Tsk! Why should he be allowed to choose?" Sane clearly knew who I was going to choose. I managed to see some of the pastas eyes narrow...they knew too.... Sane seemed to have lost his cool. "If I do that...then (y/n) would leave me... he's not allowed to do that..." I breathed slowly. I love Sane like a big brother, despite his bipolar moods, but I think he needs to let me go. He seemed so determined to make me listen to him and follow him and to be with him forever....but I don't want that. I slowly stand up, leaning on the wall for support. "S-sane...." He turns and looks at me. "P-please...you h-have to....let m-me go..." His face hardens as he glares at me. The pastas could hear the pain and desperation in my voice.... Sane's face darkened...

SLAP!

I landed on the floor in more pain. I gentlely touched my, now stinging, cheek. I knew it...if I spoke what I wanted he would hurt me.... I felt my own face darken and gritted my teeth. More tears spilling from my angered eyes. The pastas couldn't stand it any longer. They charged at him. Sane jumped out of the way and onto the other side of the room. His mouth grew into a sickening smile as his pupils dilated into small slits. He has clearly lost it! Slendy picked me up as I yelped in pain. I looked over at Sane as he tilted his head to the side, letting out a chuckle.

"Let the war begin...."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Oooo~ things are getting interesting...aren't they?~ It seems as though this book is almost at its end...but fear not! Shall there will be a second! Now I just go before I loose it cuz I've been in a freakin car for 5 HOURS AND STILL HAVE TWO MORE HOURS TO GO!!-

E.J- Shhh...nap time *pats my head*

*eye twitches* E.J....I swear to god...

E.J- I SAID NAP TIME *stabs me with a needle*

ACK! *falls over in a sleep state*

E.J- *starts to drag me away by my ankle* Shhh....little monks....you see nothing... *door closes*

~MONKEY