Chapter 13

Taylor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Chris. It's me Taylor. Hey baby. You okay?" I was trying my hardest not to cry. It was hard seeing him like this. "Today was not easy. School was so boring without you. Leah and Connie tried to cheer me up, but I couldn't be happy, knowing you are here like this. I miss you." I felt a tear slip down my face.

It has been a week since the accident. Since the day Christian car crashed into the tree. Ever since that day he has been here in the hospital. In a coma. He has been in a coma for a week and it's all my fault. If I didn't get involved with Bryan, then Christian wouldn't have got involved too. He wouldn't have been in that car and in that accident. It's all my fault. I blame myself. Leah said I shouldn't, but I do.

I come here everyday after school. I talk to him all the time. The doctors said he probably not hearing me, but I don't care. I don't want him to feel lonely. His mom was so shocked and scared when they called her to tell her about his condition.

She asked me what happened. I told her that it was a dog that was crossing the street and he swerved out of the way, down the hill and into the tree. She cried so much. She was here everyday too, but she was always consulting with the doctors, to get updates on Christian.

I miss him. It breaks my heart to see him like that.

     "Hey baby, please wake up. I need to hear your voice. I want to talk to you so bad. So please wake up and talk to me." I said and rest my head on the bed, beside him.

The whole school heard about his condition. People looked at me with pity. I didn't want it. It was getting annoying. Dispite the accident, Bryan still continued his antics. He mocks me and mocks Christian. You must be an evil person to do so. I hate him. I truly hate him.

Today I felt much worse. This thought came to me this morning.

What if he doesn't wake up?

That was all that was running through my mind. I would never forgive myself. He means the world to me and his mom would be devastated if her child doesn't wake up.

      "Hey Taylor. You doing okay?" It was Connie. She have been our rock since the accident. She's there for Leah and I'm happy that she has someone by her side. I feel bad that I can't be there her emotionally.

    "Yeah. I going as good as I can." I told her. I was going to our free period, when the one person I didn't want to see today came into our view.

    "Well, well look what we have here. If it isn't lover boy. Where's your little boyfriend. Oh wait he not here, cause he wrapped his car around a tree like the stupid, crazy person he is." He said with a smirk on his face.

That's it!

I swung my fist at him and hit him right in the jaw. He stumbled back. I could hear Leah and Connie tell me to stop, but I ignore them. Threw one more punch and it connected in the jaw again. He yelled in pain.

    "You piece of shit." He regained his composure and started to punch me. He hit me and I returned is, blow for blow.

We were pulled apart by this teacher, I think his name was Mr. Bates.

    "What do you think you're doing? The two of you come with me to the principal's office, now!" We were hauled off to the office. I could feel Bryan starting at me. I wish I could punch his ugly face right now, but I'm already in so much trouble.

We were brought into the office. The principal, who is a short raven haired woman named Mrs. Vara. She is so scary. She told us point blank that she doesn't tolerate fighting in her school, so she suspended the both of us for a whole week. She dismissed us after she called our parents and informed them.

I got suspended, but I don't really care. I would gladly punch that asshole again. I walked to my remaining classes, she said we could finish the school day. I was still upset.

     "I heard you got suspended. Why would you do something so reckless Taylor?" Leah said. She was mad at me. I deserve it.

    "I don't know. He was just going too far. I lost control. I'm sorry."

    "I know you miss him and it hurts. I know believe me I miss him too, but you can't go around fighting people. Okay?" I nodded. She was right.

At least one good thing came from being suspended. I can visit Christian more at the hospital. I doubt my parents would let me leave the house for other things, they were calm on the phone, but I know that my mom is furious. I just got here and I'm already suspended.

I was right about them being mad. My mom yelled at me. I told her what happened, she said it was awful for Bryan to say those things, but it's no excuse to move to violence. I'm grounded. I can't go anywhere, well the only place I can go is the hospital. I'm okay with that. They know how much Christian means to me. That don't know we are together yet. I plan on telling them soon, when Chris wakes up. Whenever that is.

Maybe tomorrow, I can go visit him, since I'm not going to school. I want to see him, to talk to , even though he doesn't talk back. I need him. That question popped in my head again.

What if he doesn't wake up?

I can't think I like that. I shook my head. He will wake up, maybe not now, but in the near future. He has to. He just has to. He doesn't deserve this. He deserves better. I hope I can give him that. I love him and I want him to know that. So the moment he wakes up I will tell him. I don't care if it's the perfect moment or not. There is no such thing as the perfect moment.

He's my life and I want him to know that.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm sad. Poor Christian. I hope he wakes up soon. Read to find out what happens next. Vote, follow and comment. Thank you 😊