Nov. 16th (2/4)

4:59pm

If Caleb had to work today he would've declined Professor Hot Stuff's invitation in a heartbeat. But because he didn't, he didn't.

He made his way back to his professor's classroom, his backpack hanging on his back. And luckily Minho didn't have classes today. So he wouldn't have to worry about him interrupting and/or assuming things.

Wait. What was he thinking?

"Ah! Caleb! Welcome! Thank you for your help once again." The professor greeted giving one of his famous eye-smiles in addition to his greeting.

"You can sit anywhere. These are the papers I need you to grade. The answer sheet is at the top. Do you have a pen?"

Caleb shook his head, approaching the desk. He noticed that there was not only one stack, but a few stacks of papers that needed to be graded.

Caleb would be here for at least an hour.

"There's kinda no point in me having a red pen. Ya know? Professors don't really like us using them." He tried to joke a bit.

"Of course. Well you can use one of mine. I have plenty." He gave away the pen, purposely touching Caleb's hand as he did so. And upon contact, the younger felt something...

He couldn't explain it though. But he knew the feeling felt familiar.

It reminded him of the first time he had touched Minho's hand.

Like a jolt of energy ran through his body.

It wasn't bad energy. But it wasn't good energy. Not at all. Well ... not the energy he got from Minho.

But from Sexy Professor?

No bueno. At all.

Very no bueno.

Something in his head told him to stay away at all costs.

Make this fast and get out, Caleb.

So he ignored the weird feeling he got and sat at a desk in the back of the room. As far away from the professor as he could.

"Why are you sitting all the way back there? I don't bite."

There had been a mischievous look in the guy's eyes which completely contradicted his words.

Caleb gulped. "I uh ... like it back here. It's cooler. And I'm feeling a little-"

"Hot?"

"Yes. Something like that."

How did he know what I was gonna say?

'Context clues.'

"I have that effect on people." The professor smiled and then looked back down at the the papers he had been grading himself.

Caleb let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding in and he went to grading the papers.

6pm

"You know ..." Caleb looked up from his papers and watched as the professor locked the classroom door.

Fuck. We're screwed.

"When I first noticed you hanging out with Minho, I didn't think anything of it. I thought that he was just using you." Mister Sexy approached him slowly.

Like the villains always did in the movies.

"But then you came to class one day. And there was something different about you. Your smell. And then I noticed the little mark on the side of your neck. He had marked you. He claimed you. Then I knew I was screwed!"

He pulled up a chair next to Caleb and turned it around backwards before sitting in it, leaning on the back.

"And then when he walked in us interrupting us ... I'm kinda glad that he did. Because then that definitely confirmed things - the two of you are dating."

"What are you doing?"

"How'd you get to him, Caleb? Hmmm? How'd you melt that ice around his heart? Or did you? Is he just using you?"

Caleb furrowed his eyes at the older. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"A hundred years ago, if someone would've told Minho that he'd fall in love with human, he would've scoffed. Especially if that human was you."

I knew I should've said no!

"The first day you stepped into my classroom, Caleb, I've been fixed on having you. Fixed on making you mine. Many people have thrown themselves at me. But they weren't you. I didn't want them. There's just something special about you. And I saw it. Minho saw it. And If I can't have you willingly, I'll just have you unwillingly."

Caleb stood. "Uh. It was nice grading the papers for you Mr. Crowe. But I really have to get going. I'll be late for dinner. I'll just call Minho-"

"Minho won't be coming to pick you up." A sickening smile grew on the older's pale face. And Caleb's stomach dropped. His mouth suddenly felt really dry.

"I already took care of him. It'll just be you and me, sweet cheeks!"

-

Ooooooooo what's going on? Jajajajaja.