📃: LXXXIII

🖋

🖋

The wind blew quite strong at the moment, making Y/N's hoodie fell on top of her shoulder.

The girl felt really weird because every time she passed the villagers, they stared at her even weirdly sniffing at her.

She thought it was just her wrong feeling, but no. They definitely sniffing their noses at her.

"Namjoon... why they are looking at me like that? And why they keep sniffing around like that?" She tugged on his sleeve while her other hand still hold on the paper bag. She walked passed a group of high school boys who kept their eyes on her somehow snickering and whispering. She didn't like it at all, especially it reminded her about her junior days when she used to be bullied and gossiped upon.

Namjoon glared at the boys, making them retreating their eyes away.

"Don't mind those brats." Namjoon said, threw his arm over her shoulder. The girl sighed felt somehow safe under his embrace, it somehow felt right. She didn't even try to remove the taller's hand away.

Namjoon stopped at a bookstore and decided to pick up his order first.

"Hey, could you wait here for a while." He told the girl who just absentmindedly nodded.

"Please be quick." She told the boy who quickly entered the store.

Y/N watched Namjoon from outside the glasses window, seeing how the boy bounced a little when the cashier girl handed him a book.

"Cute." She smiled to herself. The wind blew once again, making her shivered the cold air hit her cheeks.

She suddenly flinched when she felt a hand tapping her shoulder. She turned around and saw a tall guy with his red hair smirking at her. She furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged his big hand away.

"Hey there, omega." The stranger sniffed, the wind blew stronger making her scent grew even stronger.

What.the.actual.fuck.

"You smelled nice." The stranger sniffed at her.

She pushed him away making him tumbled backward, his butt landed on the dirty ground.

"The hell! How dare you pushing off an alpha huh?! What a lowly life omega!" He stood up and towered the girl.

"What the fuck actually the shits you're talking about?! Alpha what? Omega what? You're fucking high perverted asshole." She hissed and cursed. She had promised to ever spit like this and let the dirty words slipped her lips, but this guy just getting on her nerve.

"This is a fucking sexual harassment dude. Go away before I busted your nuts!" She shouted at him.

"How dare you!" He yelled back at her, gaining attention from people around them.