Q&A

Last Q&A for this imagine book!

-Who's in your bias list currently right now?
Oh Sehun from EXO, Jimin from BTS, Felix from Stray Kids, Yesung from Super Junior, Yeri from Red Velvet, Jeonghan from Seventeen, Jeongyeon from Twice, Mark from Got7, Rosé from Blackpink, G-Dragon from Big Bang, Jae from Day6, Hani from EXID, Bobby from IKON, Daisy from Momoland, Lucas from NCT, Kang Daniel from Wanna One, Hyuna❤️

-HOW ARE YOU CHILD?
I am happy and well and currently dealing with heartburn at the moment but I'm fine👍🏻

-What makes you the proudest of being an ARMY?
Seeing as how far BTS has succeeded and them thanking us for it. Usually most idols I feel like they 'thank' their fans but in reality don't really care for them(I might be wrong). I'm proud that they don't give up and show the haters that they're worth something

-Do you enjoy school?
Of course! I've met new friends and I'm close to graduating so can't wait for that!

-Who is your ultimate bias in all of Koop?
Sehun from EXO. He is the first idol that caught my attention which led me towards listening to EXO's music and actually enjoying it.

-How do you feel about the Steve Aoki ft. BTS new song?
It's a great song and all but I expected for all of them to sing. Not hating on the song just surprised is all. I'm happy they gave credit to the rest of them since they did since the chorus part. Bought it even before I listened to it.

-How did you get into/find out about BTS and/or Kpop in general?
Well there's this YouTube channel called the FBE bros where they had people react to kpop. As for BTS, the first song I listened of theirs was either dope or fire I don't remember. Kpop I've listened since 2015 and BTS since 2016.

-What inspires you the most to write?
Well at first I did it because of my anxiety and how I was going through a tough time but now you guys are the ones who inspire me to write. Many of you tell me how my stories have helped you in many situations and I'm really glad to hear that. I wanna keep doing that because it makes me feel good.

-Is there gonna be a BTS imagine book 4?
Of course! Only 7 more parts left until I do the next book with many new ideas!

-What's your favorite BTS song?
I love all of their songs but I keep replaying Idol over and over again

-Who's your favorite group instead of BTS?
EXO and Seventeen and Twice

-Do you know any underrated groups that you would like to recommend?
I honestly don't know which groups are underrated. If any of you know, let me know so I can do some more research!

-How are you? Is everything going well in your life right now?
Actually yes everything is going well. Almost graduating, my wizard is getting big, and I am now going steady with the guy I've been dating the past few months and I know it took so long. Just had to make sure I trusted that person 100% after the last relationship I had.

-Who is your favorite girl group and why do you like them?
I don't think I have a favorite girl group now since I've been listening more to Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice and Momoland.

-How old are you?
What's 9 + 10?

Thank you guys for your questions! And thank you for your support! I promise to work hard to continue writing!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜