~29~

~Jaymiee~

The police escort me through the cell I'll be living in for the next five years and into another attached room where a familiar person sat. I was sentenced for manslaughter, since he didn't attack me. I shot him before he could touch me. Ricky told me he would visit me everyday and he is living up to the promise.

"I'm never letting you go Jaymiee, I promise." He says through the phone. Clear glass walls separate us from touching and the only other way of contact is breaking out. I put my hand on the glass.

"I love you." I say as the police officers come into our private room to tell us our time together is over. He presses his hand up on the glass where mine is.

"I love you more." I smile, thinking that in another five years I can have Ricky all to myself.

"Alright, let's go." The officer says, his bald head shimmers under the light of the room, I nod and hang the phone up, glancing at Ricky who's expression makes me want to burst into tears. It's only been one day but it already feels like a year.

"I miss him already." I mumble under my breath as the officers follow me into the dining hall. They take their different ways as I walk straight through the middle of the hall, looking for a table to sit at. Just like school.

I take a seat near the back of the room and look up at the television that hangs high at the front of the hall. As if my day could get worse, the show flicked over and now they're broadcasting the news. Am image of my face pops up under the screen.

"Jaymiee Marie has been sentenced to jail for murdering Daniel Roger. We have a witness reporting where the scene unfolded." I feel all the people in the jail shift away from me.

"H-he was my husband a-and she took his life!" I snap my head up to see Lilly crying loudly on the TV. Psycho bitch.

I snort at how fake she sounds and rest my head in my arms, closing my eyes.

~~~~

"Jaymiee." He says, his perfect brown hair tousled into light curls, just like when I first met him.

"Ricky." My breath gets caught in my throat as he gets down on one knee and pulls out a box. He opens the box to reveal a beautiful gold ring with a medium sized diamond in the middle. Swirls are engraved on the outside to give it a more fancy look.

"Jaymiee Marie, will you marry me?" He says, but I'm to stunned to say anything. "Jaymiee?" He asks, his face slowly fading "Jaymiee?" He says once more before he fully fades.

~~~~

"Jaymiee?" I quickly get up and whip my eyes with my hands, looking up to see a young man in the same prison uniform as I'm in.

"Hello, uh..."

"Justin." He finishes. "It said you killed Daniel Roger, right?" He asks, his voice hushed. I nod slowly. "Head of the 'Black Fire' gang?" I nod again. "And the Marie's, you're their daughter?"

"You ask to many questions!" I snap, he steps back and bows. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm part of the gang, and you're our new leader." Justin says, a little less than a half the people in the jail stand behind Justin. Well... Crap.

~~~~

~Luxia~

"Jaymiee couldn't make it." Ricky blurts, panting a little as he comes running into the palace where Julian and my wedding is being held. Ricky's white shirt it dirtied by, what looks like, dried blood and dirt. "Neither could Jaden. I'm so sorry."

I nod and clench the bundle of flowers in my hand. At least my brother Charlie, Xander and their my dad and step mum could make it. Luke has been missing for a few weeks now and so had Jessie. The Roger family is a complete mess. We don't know where Daniel is either, which is probably a bad thing. "That's fine." I say after a few seconds of silence.
Nothing will get me down on my wedding day.

I smile as the music begins to play and Ricky quickly takes his shirt off and replaces it with a random, plain ones over by the door. He holds his arm out and smiles, even though it doesn't reach his eyes. This is my day.

Suddenly the doors open and the light is so bright that it makes me squint. Ricky starts to lead me forward, the nerves in my body making my legs go stiff.

"Come on, Luxia." He whispers, his breath tickling my ear. I nod and take a step forward, already feeling like I want to cry. My long sleeved wedding dress starts to feel tighter than it is and I start sweating.

I close my eyes and focus on the life in front of me. My life with Julian.

I feel Ricky stop walking and nudge me a bit. I open my eyes to see Julian in front of me wearing a traditional black tuxedo. I smile at him and grab his extended hand.

Before I knew it, we are married and practically sucking face in front of dozens of people.
Now it's off to Hawaii to have some fun time with Julian. If you know what I mean.

~~~~

Authors note: Nothing :D