Jungkook

I couldn't figure out which pic to use so I used both
______________________________

Its been almost three days since Jungkook has been in the hospital. He injured his knee and had to have a cast up to his knee. He didn't enjoy it obviously since he thought he wasn't gonna be able to dance the way he used to. The doctors said they were gonna discharge him tomorrow in the morning.

"Do you want a pillow?", you asked.

"No", he said monotonously.

"Are you sure? You look uncomfortable", you said.

"Yes I'm sure", he said.

"Let me just put this behind you-"

"I said no!", he yelled, startling you as you held the pillow.

"I just wanted you to feel comf-"

"I don't feel comfortable! You're smothering me too much and I hate it! Don't you get it?? Just leave me alone", he muttered as he glared at you.

You frowned and looked down at your feet, tears threatening to fall out as they blurred your vision. Jin stood up and softly smiled at you, rubbing your back.

"Why don't you head towards the cafeteria and buy yourself something to eat? Here, I'll give you money", Jin took out money from his pocket and handed it to you.

You glanced over at Jungkook for a second and ran out of the room. Jin's smile disappeared as soon as he looked at Jungkook.

"Why did you treat her that way? All she's trying to do is help", Jin said to him.

"How can she help me?? It's her fault I'm like this anyways", Jungkook muttered under his breath as he looked out of the window.

"It's not her fault and you know it. You were driving recklessly", Jin said.

"Because I thought she was in trouble! She said she needed help", Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned his hands into fists.

The argument between Jungkook and Jin caused the other guys to become awkwardly silent, not knowing how to handle the situation.

"Still you shouldn't be driving like that. (Y/n) feels bad enough. She worries a lot because cares about you too much. You shouldn't be treating her that way just because she cares about you. Your relationship with her is new but you've known her for a year. She's like this with everyone. She takes care of everyone before herself. Don't you think that puts a lot of stress on her? She's blaming herself for a lot of things that aren't even her fault. You shouldn't be putting more pressure on her or else she'll be ending the relationship and you'll regret it later on. Learn how to control your anger", Jin said before walking out of the room.

When Jin closed the door, he noticed you were sitting on the floor, leaning against a wall as your head was dug onto your knees. He kneeled in front of you and tapped your knee.

"Hey Jin", you mumbled as you quickly wiped your eyes.

"Don't blame yourself okay? He's just exhausted", Jin softly smiled at you.

"I know. Can you give him this?", you asked, referring to the chocolate bar that you bought.

"I gave you money so you can buy yourself something. You bought something for him instead?", he asked.

"Yeah. Can you please give it to him?", you asked again.

"Why don't you give it to him? I'm sure he'll appreciate it", Jin said.

"No..I don't wanna bother him. You give it to him", you mumbled before resting your chin on your knees.

"Okay", he smiled at you again before kissing your forehead.

~~~

A while later you were woken up by a hand shaking you. Hoseok kneeled in front of you with a huge smile on his face.

"Kookie wants to see you", he said.

"Oh..you sure?", you asked, glancing at the door.

"Yeah. He wants to talk to you alone. We'll be in the waiting room, okay?", he smiled before heading towards the elevators.

As soon as he was gone, you stood up and carefully walked inside the room. Jungkook was staring out the window until he heard you coming in.

"Look..I understand if you want to break up with me. I haven't been a great girlfriend and I'm sorry", you mumbled as you looked at the floor.

"(Y/n), why would you think I'd break up with you??", he asked, surprised.

"Because you yelled at me and said that you hate me and-", you began to cry and hiccup.

Jungkook instantly grabbed your wrist and pulled you onto the hospital bed, hugging you to calm you down. Between your muffled cries you can hear him softly chuckle.

"Pabo, all couples have arguments. I'm sorry I took it too far. You're an amazing girlfriend and I'm an ass. We're both under a lot of stress and it got to us, me more especially. I'm sorry. Now stop crying because you're gonna make me cry", he chuckled as he rubbed your back.

You wiped away your tears and kept your head resting against his chest. Your cries died down and you can feel your eyes threatening to close. You didn't want so sleep though because you wanted to keep Jungkook company.

"Stop forcing yourself to stay awake. You haven't slept in days I can tell. Go to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up. I mean, I have no choice. I can't run anywhere with a cast on", he joked, making you laugh softly.

And with the sound of his breathing, you fell asleep. He kissed the top of your head before resting his head against yours, sleeping right next to you.
_________________________________

So Wizard ending up losing a lot of weight because of the cast he had on his leg but now I have to fatten him up. He's slowly becoming himself again😊