Avengers

It was Past tense. Tony and the team  noted that.

"It  seems Peter has relapsed. And it perfectly normal for patients to relapse, it takes time for trauma of this stature to recover from," Quinn reassured them. "He might have been trigger from the change in location, and new faces-"

"Lang, isn't a new face to him-" Steve went to say, his confusion clear in his words.

"It is to this Peter. I assure you." She stated, looking at the Captain, and went to explain. "As you all know, he isn't the same, and never will he fully return to the boy he was before-"

The team took her advice and slowly started getting Peter acquainted with the new living space.

He seemed to memorize it better then them in some cases.

Some noticed he stared at corners of the rooms or space for a while looking completely lost.

JARVIS pointed out there used to be furniture there, used to be a different pillow, couch or a different color all together.

Quinn assured them that he needed to get used to the new space, and even encouraged them to try changing things up slowly, not wanting to overwhelm the boy. Said it would slowly get him out of his comfort space, and allow him to get used to change... or something Clint's hearing aids were acting up, he'd re watch the videos later.

Tony caught every word, and went to work with ideas to help get Peter into his old hobbies, and out of his comfort zone.

Spiderman is what they bonded over, and tinkering, but they could find common ground there.