EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part II)

[PREVIOUSLY:

KOKO CI: Oh, by the way, before I forget, why don't you remind the rest of your members that we're going to have a sparring match tomorrow?

GOPAL: (whispers to Ying) I think it's best to not even tell BoBoiBoy. After all, he CAN burn with just a single touch...

FANG: (doesn't hear Ying and Gopal's discussion) Loud and clear, Commander! (salutes)

KOKO CI: Very well, then... (walks out)]

SETTING: TAPOPS TECH ROOM
1 MINUTE AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

(Ochobot and BoBoiBoy are seen there. BoBoiBoy's powerband has been taken off of him and Ochobot operates the machinery with the powerband inside a stabilized container. BoBoiBoy watches the scanning procedure with great curiosity while Ochobot focuses as long, tiny, metallic claws emerge from the base and attempt to pry off the microchip. But to no avail.)

(The mechanical claws whir, signaling failure of performance and they return to their positions.)

OCHOBOT: Tsk. (faces BoBoiBoy) Sorry, BoBoiBoy. It's just that I can't seem to get it out. I'll try to find another way to pull it off.

BOBOIBOY: Don't worry, Ochobot! After all, I don't think we'll have anything "powerband-needed" tomorrow... [You're gonna regret that...]

OCHOBOT: (approaches the door towards outside the room) I'll just be asking the Admiral if we have other gizmos in here that could help. (grabs the doorknob) Be right back...

(Ochobot leaves the room, with BoBoiBoy alone.)

BOBOIBOY: (sits plainly in the corner, obviously bored)(starts looking at his powerband sadly)

BOBOIBOY: Hmm. What could be so hard about pulling it out to begin with? (continues looking at it and shrugs) Maybe I should do it myself... (rises and opens the hatch and takes the powerband)

(As soon as BoBoiBoy got his hands on it, he takes the powerband by his left hand and pulls out the minuscule chip by his right hand. He thought that pulling the chip by its sharp edge would be helpful. But as he pulls and pulls them apart, his slippery fingers made it difficult and the tips of his fingers slid right off, leaving a painful cut on his index finger.)

BOBOIBOY: (reacts) Ow! (hisses and tries to pinch his cut finger)

(There was no blood, just a scratch. [Because we know that Monsta wouldn't do that for the world...] But it sure did hurt like a papercut...only, more.)

OCHOBOT: (comes out of the door with nothing)

BOBOIBOY: (becomes alerted by this)(hides his wounded hand and hurriedly returns the powerband to its proper place without closing the hatch)

OCHOBOT: (notices the hatch is open) Eh? BoBoiBoy, why is the hatch open?

BOBOIBOY: (lies) Um. I tried to think of something to pull it out, so I wanted to try it myself. I opened it, then you came...

OCHOBOT: (sighs and approaches the machine to close the hatch) Good. Because I forgot to tell you, to not...touch..anything!

BOBOIBOY: Why?