Chapter 12

XANDER'S POV

"You are going to Blood Crown Pack in tomorrow" I confirm with mom and Xander the both of them share an amused look then nod.

Xander and I are going to the Blood Crown Pack tomorrow so we get there in time for the BBQ they having.

They also think that Jason and Jamie's son Jacob will be receiving the mark on the full blood moon in California.

We found out that Jason my father and the Alpha has a family Jamie his chosen mate, Jacob there first born son and Jessica and Jenna the younger twins.

We also found out that we were meant to get the marks on our 17th birthday but since we were not on the pack's land it took longer.

"Are your bags packed" mom asked looking through the check list she made. We allowed it knowing it will ease her a little.

"Yes and we put them in the car" Xander answered looking over shoulder to the check list.

"Our flight leaves in an hour" mom says looking at me.

"We should we leave now" I tell her watching her sadden and look around the house.

"I will miss my home" she says looking at the kitchen brought a smile on her face.

She then nods and we leave the house heading to the car. Xander sits in the driver seat after promising that he will drive slow and safe.

Between Xander and I, Xander is the mad driver but better than mom she is insane when driving.

Mom gets to the passenger seat before me and sticks her tongue at me. She buckles her seat and looks at looked at Xander how is grinning widely.

They then look at me and they grin grows wider than it was before and I wonder if it's possible. What ever they are planning is against me I know for sure.

"Step on it Xander" mom says looking back at Xander. Xander smirks and increases the cars speed.

"Stop, you going to get us killed" I say clutching moms seat like my life depended on it, because it sure does.

"Woah! " mom says shaking her hands in the air like crazy. It looks like mom and Xander planned speeding to the airport.

"Did you plan this" I ask looking between them knowing the answer but needing confirmation.

"You know it" Xander says looking at me through the review mirror and smirking at me.

"Mom" I say whining looking at mom.

"Quit whining, and besides we have been busy lately and needed a loose" she says smiling at me with an innocent smile.

"Fine whatever, but don't you start complaining to me" I say then sit back with my arms crossed on my chest.

We reach the airport in 25 minutes in full speed by Xander driving madly. I should have never trusted those two, they share a mad passion of driving fast.

"Let's get going boys" mom says unbuckling her seat belt and stepping out of the car.

Xander and I share a look knowing that this is hard on mom. Even if she doesn't want us to know, we know that this is saddening her.

After getting in the airport with our suitcases following mom to were our flight will be departing. Mom found the office and was talking to one of the ladies.

Xander and I take a sit while she chats. Coming back she took a seat between Xander and I .

"Our flight has been delayed, so we staying here for a while" she said putting her hands on top of her hand bag looking between us.

"Mom are you alright" I ask her worried.

"Yeah I am why? " she says confused looking at me.

"Mom about this whole thing" Xander tells her taking her hand in his.

"I will be alright don't worry about me" she says smiling warmly but here eyes held fear. I think she has the fear of losing us.

"Mom we will always be with you" I tell her determined. She just answered with a smile on her face.

"Ahh" a old lady says from behind us with her hands on her cheeks. She sees our confused expressions and smiles.

"It's just that not many young men treat they mother's like you guys are doing" she says.

"You did a fine job" she said turning back.

The intercom then announces for us to go for the procedures. After the procedures and now sitting in business class aero plane we are off to California.

Mom sits between Xander and I but is separated by the walkway of the plane.

Mom takes out her Mac Notebook and starts doing work for the company she works for.

Xander takes out his book he got yesterday at the mall when mom made us get new underwear and starts to read.

I take out my headphones and listen to Ed Sheeran songs on my IPod, mom got me on my 16th birthday.

"Xavier" I wake up to mom lightly tapping me. I slowly sit up and notice that I was asleep during the flight.

"What did I tell you about sleeping with your headphones on" she says placing her hands on her hips to look intimidating.

I smile sheepishly knowing not to tell her that I forgot. On thing I know about my mom is that she hates people who forget things.

She stands straight and gives me an evil grin. She takes me by the ear and pulls me out of the plane with me asking for forgiveness.

We meet Xander outside looking at me with a shake of his head.