Chapter 13

JORDAN’S POV

I walk around the park aimlessly and see a sea sweet bench then sit on it.
Tomorrow is the ceremony but with the wrong people there. Jacob is not the rightful heir to the Alpha title.

He isn’t even meant to be a Beta, the rightful heirs are out there somewhere. I wonder where Addison went with the future of the pack.

I feel pity for Addison knowing that your true mate lives with and loves his chosen mate more. I won’t say I know how it feels because I don’t.

I feel sorry for her family not knowing what they member went through or what happened to her. I would have told Madison and Anderson the reason of why she did ran away.

But I cannot I made a blood oath to her and I can’t tell anyone not even my mate Julia.

‘Honey I can feel your sadness in the mate bond, is everything alright' Julia my mate asks worried about me.

I smile at that,  my mate can make me feel happy in a matter of seconds. I just wish that Addie could feel the same way with her mate.

‘I am fine my dear don’t worry' I tell still smiling.

‘ okay but come home dinner is ready to be served’ she says happy that she could make me smile when I’m feeling sad.

I nod then remembering she couldn’t see it I reply with a yes ma’am which makes her giggle like a school teenager.

I stand up and walk back to the mansion. I walk at a slow paste thinking about what will happen tomorrow at the ceremony.

I hope Addison knows that and brings her two children. I am not sure if they are two girls or boys or a boy and girl.

She cut off all communication including me so I don’t know anything, besides that she was rejected and has two children with her.

I understand why she did it and I would to if my mate was with another person.

I reach the mansion and see everyone going up and down probably for the ceremony, I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow.

I walk in and go into the lounge where I see Jacob watching a TV show with his legs on the table and drinking a glass of water.

I take a seat Jacob sees me then puts his legs down and continues watching.

It’s good that the boy has respect for his elders, other wise I would have been more disappointed in Jason.

At least he isn’t like those future Alpha’s that sleep around with all the girls of the pack. He has morals but they are not enough for him to become an Alpha.

He would be good to his mate that I can say. I like how he hasn’t had any commitment with another girl and promised her something.

That’s one trait he doesn’t share with his father or mother.

Jason then enters the lounge looking tired from pack work.

I was meant to be his Beta and help him with the pack and pack paper work but I refused and left the work for someone else.

He also couldn’t pick another Beta because the black Crown mark I have only gives out once a generation.

I could have stayed after what he had done to Addie.It’s not that I hate Jason I am just disgusted and ashamed so much that people might think it’s hate.

I used to look up to him like my role model with respect but it vanished the day I heard him reject his true mate for his chosen mate.

Don’t get me wrong I still love him and don’t wish him any harm.