Chapter 14

JACOB’S POV

“Exactly what I said his deeds will cause corruption” Jordan said drinking his water then standing up leaving the table.

Soon after Julia his mate leaves with an excuse me and follows Jordan up to their room.

I wonder what Jordan is talking about maybe something to do with hating our pack and my family members.

I think someone did something to him and he left the pack because of the person but the question is who’s deeds will cause corruption.

“What do you think he means and who” Matt speaks up snapping everyone out of their thoughts. We all look at each other trying to get the message.

“Let’s leave that for after the ceremony tomorrow, we have other things to do” mom tells us looking at Matt then at dad.

“Yes, let's not let Jordan’s message disrupt us” he says placing his hand on top of mom then smiling.

We continue dinner discussing the events that will take place tomorrow at the full moon. I notice dad not speaking as much as when he did before Jordan’s message.

He looks deep in thought slowly eating and doesn’t take interest into the conversation. He then looks furious.

He stands knocking his chair down then walking/running to the lounge. We all look at each other then we follow him.

“Jordan get down here” he shouts shaking the rail of the stairs looking absolutely furious.

Jordan comes down with Julia behind him, as if expecting dad to already call him.

He sees all of us looking at him then he smirks, he looks at dad then his smirk grows wider.

He walks down and looks at dad challenging him, that no Alpha likes to have.

“Looks like you finally got the message” he says circling dad then looking at all of us and he walks up to me.

“His deeds will cause corruption and they will effect you the most” he says slowly as if talking to a young child.

“What do you mean” I ask curious of what he means of the message. He shakes his head then goes to dad.

Dad’s eyes look darker than they were before, I didn't think they could get any darker.

“How” is all dad asks looking at him sternly but the plead is in his voice.

Whatever Jordan knows it’s enough to make dad plead, Jordan has something that is holding dad.

“Stop talking in riddles and tell us what you mean” grandpa asks gripping grandma’s hand.

“Thank you for the dinner but we need to leave” Madison says with a small smile looking at mom.

Mom nods her head and leads them to the front door apologizing about the turn of events of the dinner.

She comes back looking at the brothers that are still having a staring contest, grandma and grandpa sitting with grandpa rubbing his forehead.

The girls Jasmin, Jenna and Jessica are looking at the brothers in fascination and curiosity.

Julia is sipping a glass of water looking annoyed, maybe not knowing what her mate is meaning and not telling her.

“What is this nonsense about” mom asks throwing her hands in the air looking frustrated and tired.

I would be to having to work for 2 days night and day to organize a huge event that all important Alpha's will be taking part.

“You have no idea, this nonsense can change the pack forever” Jordan says breaking the stare contest smirking at mom.

“And what is that meant to mean” grandma speaks up standing next to mom hands on her hips.

“961MA” Jordan says looking at dad then at mom, grandma and grandpa.

“What the heck” grandpa asks stepping in front of Jordan.

“Ask Jason” Jordan says motioning to dad that is just standing still. All of a sudden Jordan is against the wall with dad’s hands around his neck.

“Remember it” he says then grins but it looks like a frown on his face.

It’s like the guy has a death wish you don’t anger a angry Alpha, but apparently he doesn't get it.

“Jason! “ grandma shouts running to Jordan trying to help him,  Julia joins her then Jason let’s go.

Jordan coughing with Julia's hands around his neck trying to soothe the pressure with unshed tears in her eyes.

"Jason what is the meaning of this" mom asks then looking at Julia sympatheticly then glaring back at dad.

"Answer her" Jordan says raspy his eyes meeting dad's eyes.

Dad suddenly runs out of the lounge and goes into the forest through the kitchen backdoor.

Jordan starts laughing crazily as if this situation amuses him, mom doesn't go check on him knowing he needs time to cool off.

"Tsk Tsk" Jordan says then takes Julia's hand and goes up the stairs without another word.

......

A/N: Hello. Thanks for all my readers. I haven't been updating, and I apologize for it. Once again, Thank you all so much.