Chapter 8

Chapter 8

“Get yo’ ass back here.” he says as I reach the door. “Her ass can’t stay here in my room.” When I turn around he has a stud between his lip, well fuck, I didn’t know you could get jewels in there too! How much money does this guy actually have? That must’ve been at least a grand.

“Why not bitch?  I thought you guys were bae’s?” 

“We ain’t ya’ hoe.” he says, “thats why she can’t stay her ass in my room.” his arms cross over his chest. He has a ratchet tattoo, if ya’ gonna get a tat get Chris Brown’s face on your chest, not a rose. 

Feeling brave and sassy, I let out a laugh. “Ohh.. bitch I see, So only big booty hoes who make out with yo’ swanky ass can come into yo’ room?” As my words leave my mouth his smile grows, and he begins to twerk.

“That wasn’t my room ya’ shit. Are ya’ trying to tell me yo’ ass wanna make out with me?” he says and for some reason I start twerking. Harryliantwan is far from my type, but I hear my song from his room, and I just can’t miss this moment.

“You are a bitch.” I say as I twerk repeatedly. Because he needs to know he is a bitch ass hoe. “Well.. then I’ll just go get the shovel, for your head…. haha” I say and head for the door.

“Good night Thereasandra.” Harry says as I slam his door.

“Thats not my mother fucking name ya’ cunt, go suck a dick.” I scream.

I can’t help but twerk, and I end up falling down the stairs, but that does not stop me from twerking. As I reach the bottom, I realize everyone is gone. Am I being pranked? These nerds be serious right now. The only thing I can do now is twerk alone on the table. Well fuck.

I really should have thought this college shit through, so many kids here are nerds, and I just want to party. The house is empty, and the music is still playing, theres no reason to not get my groove on so I start twerking on the table. 

As I start to look for a shovel for Harryliantwans head, I realize I have to go potty, so I twerk my way upstairs with the table on my back. Because it is  my twerking table. I sit on the toilet and dance, as I release bravery into the toilet. An impatient knock pounds on the door and I kick it open. I continue twerking and realize nasty green eyes are staring right into mine. This hoe.

“Take a picture bitch.” I yell. Harryliantwan looks away quickly and I push past him and walk out of the bathroom. He grabs my ass, and gently pulls me back. 

“Hey babe!” I yell.

“Have you been twerking?” he asks, his tone curious. I think I am too drunk, and imagining shit, cause dis ain’t Harryliantwan.

“Just let me twerk, Harryliantwan.” he stands in front of me, his tall twerking legs blocking my twerking. I can’t take much more, so I start twerking on him. “Harryliantwan, move yo’ ass or I’m gonna get the shovel.”

He watches me with his ratchet seaweed eyes before any words come outta his dirty mouth, “ There’s a room down the hall you can twerk in. Stepheniqua is already in there,” he moves out of my way.

“Thanks bitch!” I scream, and he runs back to his room.

“Its the third door on the left.” He says again. I got you Harryliantwan, now leave my ass alone. “Good night Thereasandra!” I hear as he hides in his room. 

The third room on the left is a really hot room. I like how its so big, so I can twerk. It looks more like a big dorm room, so I put my table on the floor and start twerking to it, With Stepheniqua laying in front of me. I realize I ain’t getting laid, so I kick of my shoes and twerk to the snoring Stepheniqua is making, because it is a good ass beat. 

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter

Next update might be later today, or tomorrow morning.