Chapter 61: Mindscape

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The dragon finally landed on top of a mountain close to a small cave just as water droplets began to fall one after another.

Morro dismissed the dragon and quickly carried (Y/N) inside before he lit a fire to keep them both warm. Even if Lloyd's body protected Morro from water he still couldn't let Lloyd's body get sick from the storm.

"I have to admit I'm at a loss miss (Y/N)." Morro said looking down. (Y/N) still just sat there face completely blank.

Morro let out a sigh. "Right... You can't respond to me." Morro said disappointedly. "Your body is here but your mind is trapped you don't even know what's going on. Morro finished with a disappointed sigh.

"But... Thanks to that necklace if I concentrate hard enough while in physical contact with you I should be able to see into your mindscape." Morro said perking up a little and with that Morro was kneeling in front of (Y/N) as he gently placed his forehead on (Y/N)'s and concentrated.

(Y/N)'s Mindscape)

Devastation that was the only word to describe it. Charred, smouldering devastation all around this room.

On the floor lay a small filthy child struggling to breathe. Morro went to help but his hands went straight through. "Right. This is a memory." Morro said looking around this destitute place.

"This must be some type of training room." Morro said out loud.

The small filth covered child continued to sputter and struggle for breath rolled over on to her back revealing her face.

It was (Y/N) maybe five or six years old. Morro gave a sad smile, having grown up on the streets Morro knew how she must have felt struggling to survive in a harsh environment.

"Looks like you and I are more alike than I knew." Morro says quietly as (Y/N) struggled to stand as the cloak wrapped around her covered her unstable movements.