43 - Final

Prom part 2:

Your POV:

"I didn't know when you took it," I said.

When my mind was screaming: PARK JIMIN TOOK A PHOTO OF ME WITHOUT MY NOTICE AND KEPT IT AS HIS PHONE BACKGROUND HALLE-FREAKING-LUJAH.

"Well you looked so pretty, I couldn't help myself. I hope you're okay with it," he smiled shyly.

Adtgbhujhgf.

I smiled and nodded, blushing profusely.

But the moment ended abruptly when someone yanked the phone from my hand.

"J-Jungkook!"

He was glaring at the phone but all my eyes registered was the fact Yoona had her hand wrapped around his arm.

"So now you have pictures of her in just your shirt as you phone background? What else?"

"Jungkook, it isn't like that!," I said.

He looked at me angrily but to me he just looked like an angry bunny ohmygod.

"What's the problem, anyway? It's just a picture," Yoona purred and looked at me reassuringly.

But I still clenched my fist at her clinging onto Jungkook.

Armys would still love Jungkook if I chop his arm off, right?

"Hey I have an idea," Jimin said as soon as they left and I kept glaring at both of them.

"What?"

"For your graduation present."

I looked at him. "Oh, there's really no need for that."

"So you don't want to take pictures with BTS? Signed, personal photos?," he raised an eyebrow.

I was mid way shaking my head and stopped-

Did he say pictures with BTS?

My eyes lit up.

"You really don't want to? Okay."

"I WANT TO!," I said a little more louder than I intended and he chuckled as he led me to where BTS were standing.

"Jin hyung, did you bring the polaroid camera?," he asked as soon as we reached them.

Jin handed Jimin the pink polaroid camera and my eyes shone like laser-

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S THE LEJINDARY POLAROID CAMERA FROM THE BUTTERFLY AND PROLOGUE- HOLY JESUS THIS CAMERA TOOK PICTURES OF BTS AND WHA- SHIT I CAN NOT HYPERVENTILATE ABOUT A CAMERA GODDAMMIT!

"I think she finds your camera girly," Jhope laughed.

"No, she just remembers it," Jimin said and suddenly his hand was on the small of my back. "I'll go first."

Holy shit!

Jimin put a little pressure and pulled me close to him, then whispered in my ear, "You ready?"

My breath became ragged as his breath hit my sensitive ear but it certainly stopped when he kissed my cheek, his hand pulling me closer still whilst his other hand held the camera mid air, snapping a picture.

"Yeah she loved it," Taehyung said but I said frozen as I watched him flick the picture and then write on it.

"I'll go next," and Yoongi was next to me, congratulating me and kissing my cheek... all the while taking a picture.